KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*HANGOUT'S NEW SINGLE "FO SOLDA"....LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ventosh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not a die hard fan of hang out... but rayi chien di dan'l blan. Musically speaking it was well done! Bel arrangement! sa nou met ba li'l. Se pa son lari ya jan tout moun pran pretext.....
Neg yo ka fe anpil male ak single sa si yo bein travay li live!! You guys really have to stop hating and appreciate le yon bagay bon!!!! Nou fe mizik ayisyen an tounen yon grimas ak vye son lari yo epi san ako anyen menm!!! I think you guys did an excellent job at it!!! continue to work hard, get mei mei back and full power for 2009!!!
GOOD JOB HANG OUT..... BEL SINGLE!
RAYI CHIEN DI DAN'L BLAN.... I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE HATING!!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually se musiciens Hang Out yo ki fo solda. Yap fe fanatik yo soufri epi yap pale anpil. Nou gen yon video ki pa janm ka soti... Bon m pa anvi pale anko cause m pa konsene.

By the way yo fe yon bel travay sou mizik saa.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

tripplej19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

menkonpa wrote:
nice try hangout
but i have to say some things. The song is too complicated. too many choruses, that you don't remember the beginning of the song by the time you get to the end. hangout tries to pack up too much into one song, I think personally, that the arrangement is too complicated. How many of you will actually remember the lyrics to this song? That's where the problem lies.
The horns seem to be detached from the song at the beginning. They need to blend in more.
Frero's voice is too long, and lacks power. That's a studio problem. his voice is not leading the song at the beginning, but should be, especially amidst all these chords changes.
Too much talking from him on the song, that's unnecessary.
Besides that, nice song, nice message. I would give it a 6.5/10.

The song is not as bad, but like Menkonpa said "too much in one song" It will be hard to remember the lyrics or to even singing along. Not my cup of coffee, but will do. Good job Hangout!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: