Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TVICE'S NEW SINGLE "KONNEN'L PAT KONNEN"
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TVICE'S NEW SINGLE "KONNEN'L PAT KONNEN"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
I'll be honest.. people can take it anyway they want... by saying fanatik djakout hating...

I want to know if there's anything new here.. se menm Groov tvice jwe nan bal over and over.. toujou menm bagay la...

the song is ok to me........ but not as hot as some of you made it seems like...

Mwen pa we nou di sa non le djazz nou pran groove yo use nan kanaval e foure li nan chante

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ti-manmi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a seller....... Cool

I think that they are aware that the song have some hint of cheche fanm pa-w and roberto-s guitar groove at the end is the same as the solo he does on his live shows..... we are dealing with very strategic people here Smile

i think that they are giving their fan-s mix of what they like to hear---......

bon Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

thanks pat for the exclusivity Cool

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SE BAGAY KI DI WI LE NEG FANATIK: OU PA KA BAY VERITE !!!M KONSA TOU TI MESYE, M RAYI REAL JUVENTUS ANPIL, M PA JANM VLE YO GENYEN ANYEN!!
MIZIK LA **** BON: PERIOD!!

junimix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

men jazz konnen yo pat konnen Laughing Laughing Laughing
"yo paka tande pawol sa a , tet fé mal sa a a" haters Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

camionmac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like

rocketman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the ending part is not too bad after that, rien de nouveau I mean really!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and the Saga Continue... Cool

THAT IS KONPA ON STEROID!!!

That's a great song for the "Bouyon Rechofe Era"...

the bouyon rechofe is like the "steroid era" in baseball..

everyone is trying hard to hit a homerun out of the park.. many of them think they have.. but this one have gone 560 ft for sure.. the only thing is that the fans now know that the power behind the hit, is THE BOUYON RECHOFE... but as long you keep hitting home runs.. the fans don't really care.. until the day the media sells you out! and you end up retiring like Big Mac.. Cool

Arly-Vice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GIN FANATIK LOBEY KAP VOYE PIED SE PASKE YO KONNIN KOTE PAROL LA SOTI REST PAROL LA POU KANAVAL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing BABY RAY YOU GO BROTHER ANPIL GROOV BERTO MINM SE SA SA NET ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYY LA PERSON PRA'L VOYE PIED

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Smart move Vice camp, this is what's hot right now, perfect timing. People wonder how you guys always stay busy...

Nou bay beton an sa yo vle a LE yo mandel la, you always deliver.

As far as this song being a remix....
Wink wink wink

bugzy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tout moun ap pale reynaldo fe lobey
mwen menm se<bass gerald>la ki interresem nan mizikla
fanatik vice yo tande bass andan mizik
epi neg ki pa renmem soti avek menaj yo
neg yo pran nan cho Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
FIDEL WI PAPA......
ZENGLEN WI PAPA
EPI MY NAME STILL Bugzy Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 7 of 14

Jump to: