KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISTEN: GAZZMAN. ROBERTO. SHABBA GOSPEL SINGLE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like DJ Konpa mentioned those guys could have come up with an original lyric instead of borrowing lines from other songs. My only disappointments apres sa bon konpa.

Thanks Pat!

impartial

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenbe Jesus pi fort...I am loving this single...mwen kwe nan position peyi nou an rive la se sa seulman nou ka fe...Good Job guys...This was a good initiative...I am proud that you guys were able to put business aside and get together pou nou louer Jesus... Wink Wink Wink

sexyt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ KOMPA wrote:
NICE SONG BUT I GUEST THEY COULDN'T COME UP WITH SOME ORIGINAL LYRICS....TOUT PAWOL KI DI NAN MIZIK SA MWEN TANDE MOST OF THEM ALREADY

TO ME IT SOUND LIKE THEY JUST COLLECTED SOME LINES FROM OTHER GOSPEL MUSIC AND PUT IT TOGETHER

THX ANYWAY

WHEN I HEARD A SINGLE WITH GAZZMAN, PRINCE ELLO,ROBERO AND SHABBA AND NOT TO MENTION THE PEOPLE WHO PLAYS THE INSTRUMENT ON THAT SONG I COULD SWEAR I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE THE SONG OF THE DECADE

NICE VOCAL GUYS...THATS THE ONLY POSITIVE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS SONG

I AGREE WITH U ...ME DONT LIKE IT EITHER ....THEY NEED TO COME UP WITH SOME GOOD ORIGINAL LYRIC INSTEAD OF COPY THEM OLD SONGS SINCE I WAS TIKATKAT LA.......

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa son konpa nan gou JEZU

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I;m not a fan of gospel konpa over all...

but this one is not impressive at all..

the only good thing about this song is the keyboard solo and the vocals.

roberto really killed it. man.. if he's taking lessons he needs to keep taking them.

gazzman was awesome... shabba was good.

But... for those of you guys hungry for some gospel konpa... y'all need to check out apocalypse 2000 and e vangel.

as for me... not my cup of tea.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si on veut parler de qualité cette chanson est déjà un tube…..l’effort est apprécié….
Les artistes ont fait tout ce qu’ils ont pu…ça c’est certain…
Mais souffrez que je vous le dise……que personne ne pense au message que l’on veut faire passer à travers la chanson….

Roberto, lui il a fait un boulot exceptionel…il a cartonné…….Roberto top…
Pour moi...il est le Top Master....
son truc est trop marrant.....

Gazman a pété les plombs ! Shabba tranquille….bon biten !

Les puristes ne vont jamais apprécier cette chanson…..Donnez à César ce qui est à César…….

Se tankou bann liv ki te ekri lontan parlant de l’évangile….because their sources were doubtful…their sources were not so divine….those books never made to the bible…..

These guys sing…yes they sing a gospel song….sou beat profane…..

Do you really think a church will play this song?

To most, including me….it’s like a new sort of comedy…
The Pastè Blazé era seems to be around still….

I don’t have anything against the movement……

But if a group of borkor (hougan) decide that they’re going to have a gospel song…will that change anything?

Ou pa melanje sacré avec sa ki pa sakre!

Je crois que c’est Banabé qui a eu un tube….ou il parle de Dieu…pis à la fin…il chuchottait « ayibobo ayibobo » ,,,,,ben ceci a foutu en l’air beaucoud de fesses….
Les chrétiens étaient en colère….

Nan bagay Bon Dieu…se ou byen ou la…ou bien ou pa la…..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: