KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROCKFAM/STANLEY GEORGES "INOUBLIABLE": LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompared

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cons:
NOTHING out of the ordinary...!!!

I feel that most rap kreol songs sound alike nowadays. It seems that I heard those beats before.

Pros:
STANLEY GEORGES did a good job as usual. I'm keeping my eyes on this artist.
The beats and lyrics are very catchy.

ROCKFAM did take NO RISK whatsoever with those 2 singles. However The STRATEGY will work. Its fanbase will welcome those 2 songs with open arms.

I'm waiting on the album..!! Wink

Thanks KM for sharing.

LES_POINTS_SUR_LES_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Port Margot - Okap wrote:
They're OK, sounds like American rap in Kreyol. I was expecting something catchy and that did not sound like rap, like "Lokal" or "plotonen", haa. Nice effort. Keep it up guys.

Haitian Rap Kreyol , Se Haitian Rap Kreyol ........................ American Rap Is American Rap

Mwen Vote Pou Yon Rap Kreyol Avek Yon Lot Groov Yon Lot Feeling . Yon Rap Kreyol Ki Ka Diferanse'l De Rap Americain Yan . Mwen Vle Pale De Yon Rap Ki Gen Kreyativite Ak Orijinalite .

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LES_POINTS_SUR_LES_ZI wrote:
Neg Port Margot - Okap wrote:
They're OK, sounds like American rap in Kreyol. I was expecting something catchy and that did not sound like rap, like "Lokal" or "plotonen", haa. Nice effort. Keep it up guys.

Haitian Rap Kreyol , Se Haitian Rap Kreyol ........................ American Rap Is American Rap

Mwen Vote Pou Yon Rap Kreyol Avek Yon Lot Groov Yon Lot Feeling . Yon Rap Kreyol Ki Ka Diferanse'l De Rap Americain Yan . Mwen Vle Pale De Yon Rap Ki Gen Kreyativite Ak Orijinalite .

I'm glad you agree with me about the fact that it didn't sound original, and that it sounded like an instrumental american rap track with kreyol lyrics.

We will never be taken seriously if we're copying them they will laugh at us. The latinos picked merengue and salsa reggae hip hop and make reggaeton, they didn't sample American Rap, so they respect reggaeton.

We can use racine, konpa, zouk reggaeton, hip hop, jazz to make our rap kreyol.

M pa vle yon neg sample yon MPC track and lay vocals on it, then tell me its original.

Bel effort by the way, I love the group

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job guys.

Stanley Georges bon bagay.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Sonydrums

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All of u guys that are saying that the songs are not original u guys need to first of all go look for facts before stating these comments that are totally ridiculous, They are actually original u can tell from the mixing the instruments are not that present and pan the right way, plus there's no sound effects, looks like all the tracks are recorded mono instead of a couple that should of been stereo, in order to expand the track. Well I must congratulate that person that produced the beat sound like we are making a lot of progress on the beats keep it up> I used to produce beats the first track surprise me we came from a long way still have a lot of work to do to sound like the american products good job guys

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: