KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI ANSYTO & FRANCESCA MERCIER: HMI LOVE STORY INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vava

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a goergous Couple!!!

Good Luck to them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy With that kind of attitude they'll make it far

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good interview and good luck to them

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FRANCESCA:
Quote:
Well, to tell you the truth, sometimes it does bother me a bit but I don’t get too worried about it, because I know he’s a musician and women are always going to go crazy over him, plus I knew what I was getting into when we got together, I knew he was a musician and that would come along with the package. I don’t bother myself over it, at the end of the day I know my husband and I trust him so why bother?

Rouchhhhhhhhh I AM LOVING HER CONFIDENCE Very Happy

Bravo Francesca ( à travers cet interview nous pouvons remarquer l'orgueil et la fierté Capoise) Wink

Good_Job KM Smile

One Luv,

Kara

islandspicey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have to respect women who have that kind of confidence and can deal with a guy like that.

Good luck to the happy couple!

Great interview!

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great interview.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: