KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BLACK ALEX'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO "DRUG"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel grenn mizik!! Se mizik konsa ki pou chanje peyi!!

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Bel grenn mizik!! Se mizik konsa ki pou chanje peyi!!

Bel grenn mizik ala ou sa papa, this is not a song but a simple and true message from Black. I hope that Black la kite bagay weed la and hope next time someone can write a better text for the guy.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good message... nice video.

It's especially striking that black alex uses himself as an example.

however... the text is very poorly written.

Clifton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the Clip Very Happy Very Happy prayerfully he changes his life for real... Exclamation Exclamation

chenko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great music and great message and very good video but u can see that texts are not well put and place together in the songs

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow good job Black la ...the song is real good with a good sentimental message for the young ones .... I like the video good powerful images

Big up ....bro keep doin what your doin you are role model for many young Haitians everywere especially the ones like myself that grew up listening to King Posse.

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anpil respè pou ou black la kenbela papa

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Big up ....bro keep doin what your doin you are role model for many young Haitians everywere especially the ones like myself that grew up listening to King Posse

A role model ahn ala koze pou Ayitien papa. Please someone tell me what so good about this song. Yeah coming from Black La i will accept the message but this is not a song.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know, with all the problems Haiti got we now get a song telling us to sniff cocaine and relax!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: