KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

t pouch from djakout

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neg kfou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: t pouch from djakout Reply with quote Back to top

did you know that t pouch before he played the keyboard use to play bass for a group in carrefour. The group used to reherseal at boulot valcourt's home when he used to stay in carrefour.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VERY INTERESTING INFO NEG KAFOU. I will ask him to elaborate more on that.

GOOD STUFF.

KM!

neg kfou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, Thanx
But it will not be a suprise if he said no because some people sometimes want to forget their roots, why i said that because t-pouch used to come to my house to borrow my keyboard and sometimes my jewlery and the last time i saw him in NY the guy make it look like he never knows me.
kompamagazine wrote:

GOOD STUFF.

KM!

camionmac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg kfou wrote:
Pat, Thanx
But it will not be a suprise if he said no because some people sometimes want to forget their roots, why i said that because t-pouch used to come to my house to borrow my keyboard and sometimes my jewlery and the last time i saw him in NY the guy make it look like he never knows me.
kompamagazine wrote:

GOOD STUFF.

KM!

ou pa serieu non zanmi

Vaginald3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg kfou wrote:
Pat, Thanx
kompamagazine wrote:

GOOD STUFF.

KM!

ou deja we poukisa misye pap rete sou ou....

siw te zanmi misye vre ou pa tap vinn mete afe krizo ou deyo sou site la....

enfin...

siw pako river montreal ou pako ka we bel festival

Da Partnerz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Did you know this about Dano? Reply with quote Back to top

Do you know that Dano Eugene knows how to play guitar and even better at it than Keyboard?

And if yo didn't know, now you know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: