KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TOXIC "HISTOIRE CACHE": LISTEN TO SINGLE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: TOXIC "HISTOIRE CACHE": LISTEN TO SINGLE! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a returning group that we've seen on KM before. Now they are back with their second single "HISTOIRE CACHE". Click on the link below to listen

http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/toxichistoirecache.mp3

KM!

kompekok

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this Kompa Kreyol reloaded?

(Dadou Pasquet)

k-lito

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompekok wrote:
Is this Kompa Kreyol reloaded?

My reaction exactly the first time i heard it!

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
modernsound

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It does sound like the old Konpa Kreyol, but I like It very much. The singer makes the difference; he has a different style of singing compared to T-joe Zenny.

I like It Very Happy Very Happy

The song @ 01:16.6 sounds similar to certain degree to the brake in Konpa Kreyol song Kimele' m, but not quiet. It Is a beautiful song though. It Is well mixed. It Is a breath of fresh air for me.

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They need a stronger single, that's not comeback track worthy

impartial

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like...I think the lyrics is what does it for me...music is very close to Konpa Kreyol as already mentioned...

JBEATZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELL THINK IT'S A NICE SONG. I KNOW THE GUYS BUT TO BE HONEST. IT DOES HAVE A KOMPA KREYOL FEEL TO IT. THE SINGER SOUNDS GOOD... i THINK TOXIC DESEVES THEIR OWN STYLE. ONCE THEY GOT IT. IT'S A RAP.. CHECK ME OUT GUYS. I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING FOR YALL....

1Lov'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JBEATZ wrote:
WELL THINK IT'S A NICE SONG. I KNOW THE GUYS BUT TO BE HONEST. IT DOES HAVE A KOMPA KREYOL FEEL TO IT. THE SINGER SOUNDS GOOD... i THINK TOXIC DESEVES THEIR OWN STYLE. ONCE THEY GOT IT. IT'S A RAP.. CHECK ME OUT GUYS. I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING FOR YALL....

Oh Oh Konsa mem?
CHECK ME OUT GUYS. I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING FOR YALL..
Mwen pa dako, epa Big Time Producer ap solisite Biznis...... Laughing Laughing Laughing
JBeatz, Respect dawg! a recognized Hitmaker.

On a Serious note, The Lyrics are awsome and yes, Everyone has a Histoire Cache in their personal life-
Great subject, Mwen mem kap pale la, mwen gen youn tou.....
Good job Toxic, the sounding like Konpa Kreyol blame should be put on the Producer of the track. Ba misye 2 Zoklo pou mwen...... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

artslim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the melody... Vocal is on point!!! Some nice guitar riffs.. Like the solo on the keys... Good lyrical content! The subject is well presented and developed... A nice mellow tune on my repertoire. Two thumbs up!!!!!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love this song!

I don't kow if it's come back worthy or it'll do much for the band...

but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Mwen renmen ti kout guita anpil.

and I love the singer's voice.

damn I love this song!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: