Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TANTAN ASSISTANT MANAGER COMES OUT BLASTING TI MICHEL!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TANTAN ASSISTANT MANAGER COMES OUT BLASTING TI MICHEL!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: TANTAN ASSISTANT MANAGER COMES OUT BLASTING TI MICHEL! Reply with quote Back to top

After TANTAN told us that he got played by the producers of his CD (TI MICHEL/KALIKO), TROPIDISC producer TI MICHEL came and posted some private e-mails between he and TANTAN manager RICHIE on the board, to refute accusations made towards him.

Now, TANTAN assistant manager/road manager ROUBENS sent me this response via e-mail to answer TI MICHEL.

ROUBENS: "Ti Michel, moin te di moin pa tap fouré dyol moin nan bagay sa-a paské moin té palé neg you. min ou tro odasyé pou lagé email sa yo...

You act like a professional and admit to what the real deal is instead of coming out with these emails. Perhaps you should include all emails from when Ritchie tried to contact you and your colleague on numerous occasions with your unanswered and unreturned phone calls. Why don’t you also mention how you pocketed all the money from the CD and even refused to hand out even a box of CD for DJ promotion…

Si wap palé sé pou-w palé tout bagay tipap."

dine11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon bagay sa a pran yon lòt nivo se vraiment yon bagay moun ki pa professionnel nèt kap fèt la a. Tout sa pat bezwen rivé la. Pozé tout 2 camp yo. Kite sa mezanmi tout bagay gin tan mal passé dejà.

camionmac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dejavu
keep it coming
mooin te bien enjoy moin last time

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must point out that this is NOT the first time that ROUBENS and TI MICHEL have NOT seen eye to eye regarding TANTAN matters.

Those 2 in particular have clashed before verbally on a few occasions.

KM!

vava

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A la de koze Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when are these people going to to learn about Professionalism

"Ti Michel, moin te di moin pa tap fouré dyol moin nan bagay sa-a paské moin té palé neg you. min ou tro odasyé pou lagé email sa yo... " Shocked Shocked Shocked

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MATCH CRAMPON VISSE......

AH CRAMPON VISSE SE RANS...........OUTILAGRI.

tropidisc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is an email from George Ritchie acknowledging receipt of payment. Copies of cancel checks will also be posted. Some maybe wondering as to why Internal emails are being posted. It is simple. I will not let people lie and destroy my business.

-----Original Message-----
To: tropidisc@aol.com; tantanbang@mac.com; donfredg@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:23 am
Subject: payment received from tropidisc

Gentlemen
This is to confirm that I George Ritchie received $2000 from Fritzner Duverger on behalf of Tropidisc Recording.I n accordance with the contractual agreement signed by Ole and Tropikal Records
in October 2007, Michel Jean Baptiste of Tropidisc and George Ritchie of Ole have agreed to the following: regarding the first 5000 copies released early March: of the $20000 from cd sales Tropikal Records will remitt $7000 to 0le. Michel Jean Baptiste agrees to settle all outstanding balance of $5000 on or by May 30th 2008.
-As part of the settlement agreed upon by both parties [tropikal records and Ole] Tropikal/Tropidisc will split the remaining 15000 copies in half leaving Ole with 7500 and Tropikal/Tropidisc with 7500.
-Ole and Tropidisk/tropikal Record agree and acknowledge this to be an addendum to the original contract.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Where words fail... music speaks

camionmac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tropidisc wrote:
This is an email from George Ritchie acknowledging receipt of payment. Copies of cancel checks will also be posted. Some maybe wondering as to why Internal emails are being posted. It is simple. I will not let people lie and destroy my business.

To: tropidisc@aol.com; tantanbang@mac.com; donfredg@yahoo.com

Gentlemen
This is to confirm that I George Ritchie received $2000 from Fritzner Duverger on behalf of Tropidisc Recording.I n accordance with the contractual agreement signed by Ole and Tropikal Records
in October 2007, Michel Jean Baptiste of Tropidisc and George Ritchie of Ole have agreed to the following: regarding the first 5000 copies released early March: of the $20000 from cd sales Tropikal Records will remitt $7000 to 0le. Michel Jean Baptiste agrees to settle all outstanding balance of $5000 on or by May 30th 2008.
-As part of the settlement agreed upon by both parties [tropikal records and Ole] Tropikal/Tropidisc will split the remaining 15000 copies in half leaving Ole with 7500 and Tropikal/Tropidisc with 7500.
-Ole and Tropidisk/tropikal Record agree and acknowledge this to be an addendum to the original contract.

TCUIIIPPP Haitian Music Business la tounin maché anba, sé tankou sé machande patate ka'p vann nan maché ak model moun sa yo ki rantré ladan'l yo
bagay drole

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tropidisc wrote:

Gentlemen

Bro-I am sure there’s a better way to rectify this matter. Posting private emails is not professional at all.

knowing that you are going to resort to such a measure, people are going to be reluctant to do business with you in the future.

Enough.....

Last edited by MenkiJan on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

vava

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dude!!! you destroying your business your Danm self by doing stupid things like that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

We dod not need to know all that Arrow Arrow Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: