KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI EDDY VIAU OF T-VICE: THE KOMPA MAGAZINE INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
You guys/ladies are welcome.

DAPHNEE...His answers got you thinking about "WHAT"?

MET GRANMOUN SOU OU and SPILL THE BEANS!

KM! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

vava

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THX Pat & T Eddy.... Great Questions & great Answers
Cool Cool

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
You guys/ladies are welcome.

DAPHNEE...His answers got you thinking about "WHAT"?

MET GRANMOUN SOU OU and SPILL THE BEANS!

KM! Laughing

WELLL...IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS BUT I WANTED TO KITE POST SA MACHE BUT... Laughing Laughing Laughing

1. WHY DID HE THINK THAT PEOPLE TAKE HIM TO BE CONCEITED???

2- IS THE GONG REALLY THE CENTERPIECE OF AN HMI BAND??? Confused Confused

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, it's my first time interfacing with this guy at any level whatsoever: I'm impressed! Very good interview!! One thing: He should get rid of that shyness and be more open to his fans!!

@Daphnee, I wouldn't go far as Ti-Eddy by saying that there is 'a' centerpiece to a band, but the gong really plays an important role.....it adds cadence to the rhythm. Without it, konpa manke anpil anpil.

camionmac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I learn something new , good to know that MAESTRO HECTOR LOMINY was his grand father, maybe T Eddy didn't know that his granddad also played kompa with Nemours Jn Baptiste band then with several others he even played with Miami early days kompa band called Universal band (very good band )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: