KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CHALE MIZIK FACES THE MUSIC WITH "LOVE ME"!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: CHALE MIZIK FACES THE MUSIC WITH "LOVE ME"! Reply with quote Back to top

*ARTIST: CHALE MIZIK

*SONG (S): "LOVE ME" & "SEPARATION"

*"LOVE ME"
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/chalemizikloveme.mp3

*"SEPARATION"
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/chalemizikseparation.mp3

Here is another edition of our "FACE THE MUSIC". This is what we need from the panel/members.

YOU will grade the song/artist in FOUR categories on a scale of 1 TO 5. In each one of the categories you tell us why you gave them the grade that you did (Could be brief or not)

Look at our RANKINGS GRADE CHART to see what each one of the scores mean.

5 BUZZWORTHY: Keep an eye on this group/artist.
4 GOOD: You got my attention, even though the song is not perfect
3 FAIR: Average piece of work
2 POOR: Needs a LOT OF WORK
1 UNACCEPTABLE: Should Not have gotten in the studio to waste our time

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL

B) MUSICIANSHIP

C) VOCALS

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT:

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: GROUP BIO! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the group's bio

CHALE MiZiK

Presenting a band has not always been an easy task. That explains why this new band has taken such a long time in the making.

Finally, the managing team has decided it was appropriate to re-introduce to the public BONO and his new band "CHALE MIZIK". The 38 years old Gonaïves, Haiti native has been in the music business since he was old enough to drive, apprenticing with legendary artists such as, Ti Polis ( R.I.P.), Claude Cajuste to name a few.

After leading bands like NY Superstars of Doff Chancy, Zel of Florida, and NY Allstars, the new BONO has managed to handily distinguish himself from the old one with his impressive new vocal flavor. It is even more relevant whenever he grabs a microphone in front of a performing band, which goes to show how much of an impact he will make on the HMI.

It's been said that Kompa is a young people's game, but it's also hard to tell the difference when it comes to catchy lyrics. Lately, teens across Haiti and aboard have been unwittingly rocking to a Kompa groove made by someone twice their age. "I've worked hard for over 19 years and it's time for me to get my break", said BONO with a chuckle, sounding more relieved than bitter.

You do not have to speak with BONO for a long time before discovering this man has a huge desire to be known as one of those who have sacrificed themselves to maintain the Nemours Jean Baptiste's legacy.

As for the music, CHALE MIZIK' s album features some of the most radio-friendly compositions. This is confirmed by the hit single to date "Separasyon' which has been turned by many DJ's.

yef

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Separasyon came out a while back and it's very nice song!!! This is a love making song right there!!!

SO ABOUT "LOVE ME"

5 BUZZWORTHY: Keep an eye on this group/artist.
4 GOOD: You got my attention, even though the song is not perfect
3 FAIR: Average piece of work
2 POOR: Needs a LOT OF WORK
1 UNACCEPTABLE: Should Not have gotten in the studio to waste our time

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL Arrow 3
Ok for me. Very crossover-ish. Will do well at clubs

B) MUSICIANSHIP Arrow 3
I like the spanish guitar on the song..it gives it the international flavor.
Background vocals are nice.

C) VOCALS Arrow 3
I like the "Cher" effect on his voice. He also used it on Separasyon. Kinda sets him apart.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS Arrow 3
Just right for the song

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT:
If you're ready to start you weekend, right after a grueling day at work, this song can get you on the weekend mood. This is a Limbo song right there Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I forgot to add that T-VICE "RIGHT HAND MAN" BOUBOULE is actually one of the managers for the group. He is actively involved in the decision making process regarding this group.

KM!

Madman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Chale Music.... Reply with quote Back to top

I want to take this time to congratulate Bono and Chale... by far Bono is one of the hardest working artist in the HMI and without a doubt one of the most talented performers that we have....
Very nice album and definitely the new style is extremely marketable...
Again dude congrats and wish you all the best....

Madman Jp.

haitianflava2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I listen to the songs they sounds very good.hey you never know it could be the next NY big band in the HMI, Chale Mizik has a very good drummer,two good guitarists, a bad ass keyboardist,just looking @ their picture I already know that has to be a big band, if I am wrong you let me know after the grand premiere. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: