KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU TEMPO: INTRODUCING GROUP + LISTEN TO SONGS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clifton

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
No good that and i will be back for more comments about that Mad Mad Shocked Shocked song

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im speechless.. I dont know what to say....
I can see HaitianOne, TPPC & BennyB having a blast with this song..

That intro was the worst ever!.. What is he saying!??

The melody of the song is decent.. but its the lyrics that just takes me for a loop. All for the love of OBAMA.. Enfin..

camionmac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the song and I like the idea that black people around the globe understand what this historic moment taking place in the US means to the black world. I would say that's their contribution to the game and it should be applauded. This singer must be an Amstrong Jeune fan. I like it. this martinican/haitian band knows their kompa

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Im speechless.. I dont know what to say....
I can see HaitianOne, TPPC & BennyB having a blast with this song..

That intro was the worst ever!.. What is he saying!??

The melody of the song is decent.. but its the lyrics that just takes me for a loop. All for the love of OBAMA.. Enfin..

Cheri se rezon saw mwen pas dit anyen. This song is so bad and crappy it should not be considered at all. I am not even talking about the lyrics.

Pat

Please monche, this is an Obama classic, and should stay that way!!!! Cool

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm speechless Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Evie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Poupouche...map tan ou wi Laughing !!!!!!!!

Fem tande'w.. fem tande'w.... Laughing!!!!!

Mwen bezwen tande chante McCain nan ke ou prepare pou nou Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah mwen mem ...mwen byen rinmin ti chan sa! Very Happy

All 5s across the board!!! Very Happy

I wanna dance this song with Daphnee or Syromiel on Nov 5th!!! Very Happy

kharimali

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat , they should make video tape and send it to cnn or msnbc. dont send it to fox news please.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kharimali wrote:
Pat , they should make video tape and send it to cnn or msnbc. dont send it to fox news please.

They should send it to Fox News, they would do a proper funeral service for this crap!!!!! Laughing

CNN and MSNBC will do the same thing LA TIMES is doing with OBAMA NEW TERROR TAPE, claim we made a deal with the source and promise for nobody to hear this piece of crap!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

camionmac wrote:
I like the song and I like the idea that black people around the globe understand what this historic moment taking place in the US means to the black world. I would say that's their contribution to the game and it should be applauded. This singer must be an Amstrong Jeune fan. I like it. this martinican/haitian band knows their kompa

Hello Camionmac.. Welcome!..
When you mentioned Armstrong, Im like Oh No he/she didnt! I went back and listened to it one more time.. and yeah, you're right! He has a bit of Armstrong in his vocals.. I also applaud their efforts in support of Obama BUT I dont know.

What are you talking about HaitianOne.. Sing with me.. Hands up! Hands Up! Pou Obama!.. Hands up! Hands up!.. U know you got that track on heavy rotation over there on your work desk throwing your hands up!.. Jump up, up, up, if you want Obama.. Wave your hands up if you want Obama!...
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Okay HaitianOne.. If he was saying Hands up, Hands up! Hands up for McCain.. would you have given their props?? Talking about Its the M to C to the C to the A to the I to the N.. President Mc Cain! President Mc Cain!.. Would you be jammin over there getting down with the Haitian two step??
Be honest.....
Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: