Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KREYOL LA'S NEW SINGLE "PLON GAYE": CLICK 2 LISTEN
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREYOL LA'S NEW SINGLE "PLON GAYE": CLICK 2 LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diasporadyol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see why all that hoopla
this is an average song that will
work well live .
they started well and finished
a la maniere de djakout
why the keyboard siwel
loulou only has 20 seconds
in the song. it's time for senior
to leave digital in peace let
loulou do his damage it's time
for la jeunesse.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Faby75

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmweyyyyy music sa mechan papa!!!!! Like it a lot, Kreyol la on the move.

menkonpa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not a bad song, I like the second part. The animation parts. I like how Loulou plays the guitar, he gives a lot of personality to the song.
But I am trying to get the message but I don't see how it relates to the title "plon gaye" I hope someone can explain it to me.
The vocals are not good, especially the lead. T-Joe sounds flat.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NELSON29

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Average song..Not what i expected at all..

DJ-KD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a nice single... To bad this track is "just now released", it would have been hot during the summer... An anycase, good job Kreyol'La...
It has a Djakout feel to it,.. then again it maybe me... Anyway.. Good Job...

Clifton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M te pale yo ane sa a se plon gaye selman nap lage nan wel yo... Alo Babankou kote w zanmi pou vinn koute Djaz normal la... Maten an m te di nou ke Looloo pral fann mounn nan track sa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

When I get home I will listen to it... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the Guitar and Keyboard solo... Music sa construit menm jan ak Kore'm la.

Not bad Kreyol La, i will listen to it more!

junimix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't see why a lots of people are bragging about. this is an average song period. i don't see that song as a major song in a festival or bal maybe the video will make me change my mind but so far it's just an ok song.

Vaginald3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mizik la bien fresh, maestro a bien depoze, loulou guitarist ki ta supposer ap shine nan jazz la, mwen trouver neg yo mete loulou sou pause, misye ka fe plus oui....
sa pral yon mizik lobeyeur a la maniere de korem and pa pa piyay.

ratata..gen gen geng..... ti mesye sa yo violent papa Laughing Laughing c pa posib...son'w ARSENAL

siw pako river montreal ou pako ka we bel festival

nenevice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreyol La reloaded wi la.... this track will do well LIVE... Wink

Loulou depoze yon bel kout guitar @ the end... bagay normal net Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: