Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DOLA VOCALIST BLASTS HMI CRITICS/FANS ABOUT.................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DOLA VOCALIST BLASTS HMI CRITICS/FANS ABOUT.................
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WE NEEDS TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION THAT ,THE REACTION THE PUBLIC IS GOING TO HAVE BY WATCHING A BAND THAT THEY'RE FAMILIAR WITH IS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME FOR A NEW BAND ,ONE REASON THEY DO NOT KNOW THE SONGS

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what ou se present mwen futur mwen ti ke-m mwen/ yon necessite lan vi mwen Surprised

banm you are rightBUT dola i think is now 3 years old now Armstrong is known and one of the strongest vocalist in the hmi .....

SO Sorry I can not put Dola in the same category as the brand new new comers – so I guess that is why the public is a little harder … but I can be wrong ….

@ sywo Laughing omg you guys are so funny here Laughing Laughing

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
i agree with ricky 100 % i saw the you tube performance i love their music BUT ..
nobody cant take those vocals out of armstrong he is an oputstanding vocalist ...

but a wise once said if the way you are doing things right now does not work than change it .....

all we did is suggest something that WE THINK could make the band stronger guess what like it or not look at the top band look at their formula what they are doing nobody says to change who you are but obviously all of these bands have very entertaining lead vocalist or a special vocalist that serves the purpose of animation next to the crooner ... Arrow Arrow
ALL OF YOU GUYS MADE GOOD SUGESTIONS,BUT I THINK IF THE BAND WAS PERFORMING EVERY WEEK AND HAD A HIT SONG WE WOULDNT BE TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW .A HIT SONG CAN CHANGE ALL THAT,A HIT SONG IS THE MISSING LINK BETWEEN DOLA THE SINGER AND THE PUBLIC .I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DOLA PERFORMANCES (ANIMATION)IS NOT AN ISSUE.

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BAMMIZIK wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:
i agree with ricky 100 % i saw the you tube performance i love their music BUT ..
nobody cant take those vocals out of armstrong he is an oputstanding vocalist ...

but a wise once said if the way you are doing things right now does not work than change it .....

all we did is suggest something that WE THINK could make the band stronger guess what like it or not look at the top band look at their formula what they are doing nobody says to change who you are but obviously all of these bands have very entertaining lead vocalist or a special vocalist that serves the purpose of animation next to the crooner ... Arrow Arrow
ALL OF YOU GUYS MADE GOOD SUGESTIONS,BUT I THINK IF THE BAND WAS PERFORMING EVERY WEEK AND HAD A HIT SONG WE WOULDNT BE TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW .A HIT SONG CAN CHANGE ALL THAT,A HIT SONG IS THE MISSING LINK BETWEEN DOLA THE SINGER AND THE PUBLIC .I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DOLA PERFORMANCES (ANIMATION)IS NOT AN ISSUE.

Bammizik you just agreed with a couple of us on the issue now you say its not an issue. Si'w fe pati dola just di sa Rolling Eyes

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
what ou se present mwen futur mwen ti ke-m mwen/ yon necessite lan vi mwen Surprised

banm you are rightBUT dola i think is now 3 years old now Armstrong is known and one of the strongest vocalist in the hmi .....

SO Sorry I can not put Dola in the same category as the brand new new comers – so I guess that is why the public is a little harder … but I can be wrong ….

TI-MANMI DOLA FET FETE UN AN SEPTEMBER 5TH AT SOB'S NOT 3 ANS Very Happy

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BAMMIZIK wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:

TI-MANMI DOLA FET FETE UN AN SEPTEMBER 5TH AT SOB'S NOT 3 ANS Very Happy

oops true they celebrated their first year Embarassed
dola is still a litle baby Smile

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
BAMMIZIK wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:

Bammizik you just agreed with a couple of us on the issue now you say its not an issue. Si'w fe pati dola just di sa Rolling Eyes
YOU 'RE SO WRONG. SO SIM MWEN DAKO AK KELKE GOOD POINT OU FE AND COMPLIMENT YOU AND SHARE MY OPINION I'AM PART OF DOLA?GOOD LORD

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BAMMIZIK wrote:
RICKY wrote:
BAMMIZIK wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:

YOU 'RE SO WRONG. SO SIM MWEN DAKO AK KELKE GOOD POINT OU FE AND COMPLIMENT YOU AND SHARE MY OPINION I'AM PART OF DOLA?GOOD LORD

Mwen pa di'w sa non. min mwen we ou gintan on the defensive. mwen lage post sa pou'w jere patner Laughing . good luck to dola

ZenglenMan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its Nothing Against Armstrong But A Little More Animation Whould Get The Crowd Into It,I've Seen Him Perform A Few Times And Without Animation Nobody Really Pays Attention,The Lead Singer Is The Bands Back Bone And Its Image,So When The Lead Singer Isn't Getting The Crowd Into It Nobodys Going to Pay Attention To The Music its Just Going to Be Noise,Take This At Help Armstrong

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy RICKY ginleu sispek BANMMIZIK.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: