KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIZIK MIZIK SHOCKING "MAL" MUSIC VIDEO: WATCH IT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. Truly sad but so worth talking about.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This video is outrageous!!!

Mizik Mizik should know better then address social issues in the country of the lost. Neg ayisien pas renmen verite, se djole fe magouye.

I like the concept but the social theme is too controversial. Trop vagabon in that country to do the right thing.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ED you got a point. People and many people who are victims of it can watch once but i doubt that they will see it more than once or twice. It's very hard to watch it when you are a victim or closely related to one. Good poiint. It should have a tread of its own.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't need to see another Haitian video for the rest of the yeat... This right here, was the shiznick... I mean, I fell in so deep, should I see the actors that portrayed the kidnappers... We may fight...

Bon bagay mesyer...

Redji-Vice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great, great, great video!
Whether this video is chocking, outrageous or whatever; we have to admit in less than 5 mns Mizik Mizik point out clearly what Haitians are going through in their daily life for the past 4 years Sad Sad Sad
Now, is it fair to blame Mizik-Mizik for showing those realities even they can bring bad memories like others pretend it? NOU VA PALE AK KONSYANS NOU!

I, for a second time, congratulate Mizik-Mizik for this powerful Video, because I believe «it's more chocking and outrageous when someone or some people hide their calamities and misery, just to please some others eyes or ears»!

PS:Plus video konsa ak mòd musik sa yo, te kapab reveye konsyans anpil moun kap dòmi nan ignorance ak mechancete!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now I am pretty sure that t-vice sees the mistkae they made when they chose not to make a similar videofor HAITI P'AP KRAZE.

again mizik mizik... great job.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chapo ba to all involved with putting this powerful, moving and well executed video together. One of the best Haitian videos I have ever seen.

Well done Mizik Mizik in using your amazing song to visually show how violent abductions have ravaged our beloved Haiti.

I really loved the seen where the group is in the middle and the waves blows the evil doers away like in a Sci-Fi movie.

Last edited by LadyKreyol on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VERY, VERY, VERY STRONG VIDEO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

MIZIK MIZK BON BAGAY, NOU LAGE A VIDEO NORMAL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HIPchick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am writing this 2 days after I first saw the video. I have since viewed it several times and emailed it to people I know. This is the type of video that burst our little private bubbles and stops us from forgetting what is going own around us. MAL is already such a gripping song to me, but the visuals of the video make it more real to those who are living outside of Haiti I'm sure. Maybe it'll be the catalyst for reaction or maybe it will only remain a beautiful, gripping, powerful vow to break the silence and cause awareness. Regardless, Mizik Mizik aced it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: