KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PHANTOMS FACES THE MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "SORRY"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"FOLLOWERS"?

A simple GUIDELINE posted for people to follow...maybe it's the LAZYNESS or something. I really don't understand how following the guideline posted, would actually not allow you to give YOUR OPINION. YOU REALLY LOST ME THERE bro.

MERSI ORIGINAL...

PEACE

KM!

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
"FOLLOWERS"?

A simple GUIDELINE posted for people to follow...maybe it's the LAZYNESS or something. I really don't understand how following the guideline posted, would actually not allow you to give YOUR OPINION. YOU REALLY LOST ME THERE bro.

MERSI ORIGINAL...

PEACE

KM!

I am sure you see that i was joking with you.

Pat, you know I am going to have a bias view when it comes to Phantoms. Considering that I haven't had something new in a while beside "dangerous".

Overall I think the song is a 4.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I posted my take on the song already.. But I had to come back and comment on it again.. Its really isn't a BAD song AT ALL... Ive been listening to it few times a day since it dropped.

I truly hope they scratch JENSEN from that intro or whatever he's talking about.. That was WACK and unnecessary. Just drop the song. Other than that, I think this song will pick up with the right push..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: