KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

REPLACE HIM BEFORE YOU EVEN TELL HIM IT'S OVER....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: REPLACE HIM BEFORE YOU EVEN TELL HIM IT'S OVER.... Reply with quote Back to top

If you've seen the movie COMING TO AMERICA you know what I'm talking about:
It often happens that a woman feeling for her boyfriend begin to decrease and another man is already in the picture, but that woman is simply waiting for the right moment to let the guy know it's over.

Have any of you, ladies on KM, ever replace your man before you even tell him it's over ? During that period, how does your conscience feel, especially if he didn't do anything wrong?

Have any of you guys ever been replaced without knowing it ? When you finally find out, how do you feel and how do you react ?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have never done that Exclamation
But I'm guilty of bringing in a new GUY/friend in my social life, then maybe later he might become part of my life.

blackpearl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used to do that a lot, but when a guy know you have somebody else and you are chillin with them and ignoring the other man nothing serious ever come out of it because they are thinking you will do the same to them to. i think it is best to just end it with the other man instead of replacing him before it is over.

And as for me i m pretty sure it happened to me before i m just not aware of it, actually i m lying i was replace once before without even being out of the picture. how did i handle it? i got over it.

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJMINGOLOVE;

Map sibbbbbbb ou longtemps nan koze de cheating, cheating sou neg ou etc... ou ginleu pran anpil kou vwazinnnnnnnnnn, antouka se pran kou ki fe yon jeune gens vin jeune gens tout bonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

L'essentiel pran kou, min make sure ou bayyyyyyyy plus kouuuuuuuuu.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mingolove,

Pas okupe konseil Kafou ap ba'w la Exclamation Exclamation Confused Confused

Le ou pran anpil kou...Ou juste priye pou justis ou Wink
The sweetest revenge in my opinion is to sit back and watch what just happens Cool Cool

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never replaced the boyfriend before cutting him loose. But when i see the relationship fading, i start focusing on other things besides him. I start to get my mind off the boyfriend before cutting him loose. That might sound bad, but it's a thing i do to make sure that by the time i break up with him, i'm already over him. But that's just me.

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou, bro

You got me Laugh Out REal Loud!

Believe it or not, bro, I only got a heartbreak once in my life and that was it, and it was years ago. Ever since, I always got 2 or 3 spare tires instead of one just in case one blow up and got flat (if you know what I mean)

I'm a TRUE player,bro, a player by nature and a PIMP by blood; therefore, I would never find myself in that situation paske depi'm oue chanjman, I try to see if I did something wrong or if there is a lack I haven't fulfilled. Then I do my best and stay alert.

Avan yo depoze'm, mwen gen tan bay yon lot nan a kote yo promosyon
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAFOU:
L'essentiel pran kou, min make sure ou bayyyyyyyy plus kouuuuuuuuu.

DJ:
Avan yo depoze'm, mwen gen tan bay yon lot nan a kote yo promosyon

THAT HAPENED TO ME ONCE. BONDYE FE MWEN TE GENTAN " WE TIKO-M PA BON MWEN TE GEN TAN JETE-M ". SO I DIDN'T WAIT FOR ANY " COUP D' ETAT NOR ANY REVOKE RANPLASE IMEDYATMAN ". KELKE SWA JAN NOU TA VLE RELE-L.
[/quote]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: