Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - (BREAKING NEWS) CARIMI SABOTAGE AT LABOR DAY PARADE?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

(BREAKING NEWS) CARIMI SABOTAGE AT LABOR DAY PARADE?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAN DEYE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MWEN YON TI JAN PA WE KLE NAN BAGAY SA. KOMAN POU YON CHA FE DEPLASE, PEDI AK TOUT CHOFE NAN NY? KOTE MOUN KI TAP VEYE CHA A. MWEN KWE GREGORY AK TO FITO TE NAN CHA ?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am just as confused as most of you are.

A SUIVRE!

KM!

junimix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen we pouki carimi management t'ap di se sabotage la paske k*k* voye sou eastern parkway vre wi. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing sanble neg CARIMI yo te we T-VICE anvan ou du moins yo we sa T-VICE te gen tan komanser ap fe sou beton an so yo kouri pran devan AK PAWOL SA. si toute fois bagay yo pa ta mache pou yo pou moun ka di yo te sabote yo. anyway li pa possib pou soit disant manager group yo ap vin la sou board lan with a bunch of crap ke YO ENVANTE EPI LAGEL SOU BOARD nan ki bu mwen pa konnen. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

tripplej19

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k-lito wrote:
A A VOYE net al kole?

How can a float just disappear?

Menni ****! Laughing

Even though that's sad and I feel for Carimi, but this is so freaking funny man, Big Question everyone might have in mind is How can a Float just disappear?

The answer is the Famous American Magician CRIS ANGEL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sa a bel net, Float ak tout chofe disparait. Anmyeeee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Misskompa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carimi did good... the sound wasn't bad....

I was happy to see them.

m'te just miss kout guita Glenny yo, mpat tande' guita men'm...

Kote' Glenny mpa we Glenny....................

Last edited by Misskompa on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK

I am told that it has something to do with yon "TET CAMION" that was CHANGED on the CARIMI float. We'll wait for the explanation in regards to that.

"TET CAMION".

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It has to do with a "TET CAMION" that was there before on the CARIMI float, that WAS CHANGED, and when they made that change, IT AFFECTED their sound AT THE FRONT OF THEIR FLOAT.

KM!

AKI_VARAONSITE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys,
why such a lie...? Knowing Mike and Richard these guys do not need any excuses when they do not do good at an event....this is a very competitive team guys.

off all people i can tell you ...in this HMI anything can happen. HMI means
hypocrite Music industry...take my word for it....so sabotage would trust me.

memoire nou koute..what happen to t-vice last year..didnt they got sabotaged?

anyways

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nustyle11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tet Kamion Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Please!!! The story is changing as we go along....Se pou net yo mete GNB sou yo pou yo bay verite a..Men kounye a se yon afe de tet kamion that affects the sound..Mesi mesye.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
junimix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tet camion se rans gon proverb ki diw "manchet timoun se le maten sa filé"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: