KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SASSOUNE/ALEXA LOUIS: HMI "PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpa rockers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great job... PAT... Wink
thanx for sharing... Cool

JMPerry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm coming out of my hole to give props on this one. Respect to a well rounded individual that should be an example to many.

One

JMPerry

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great job KM for those interviews with the leading ladies in the HMI.
You are giving us a very interesting side of the HMI, please keep it up.
It is nice to read about all those wonderful, talented women that are working so hard for our beloved HMI.

Sassoune it is nice to know you better. I just love what you are doing for my favorite band but after reading your answers I just discovered a very intelligent and nice person.

jbrandma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great job, KM! It's nice to read about such an intelligent, driven, and beautiful girl.

Tipoupee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Timid wrote:
Tipoupee wrote:
It's lengthy but very pleasant to read, you are a very professional young woman Sassoune, tu parais etre a la fois simple et compliquee. It's funny you said you don't have any fans, after this interview Im sure you will have many Laughing Laughing non seryeuzman parol yo sense enpi se tankou on moun ki reflechi avan li pale se pa voye monte. . Thanks for the interview Pat(km) I learned so much throughout it about certain women in the industry that I did not know were doing such wonderful job.

Another woman in the HMI I'd love to read about on an interview like that <<Tifanne>>>, li kapture lesprim anpil nan muzik li yo...

Gade yon etranje Sassoune ki pou ta fè m wè ou isi a. Kote ou ye kon sa Ti Poupée?

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

Timid Very Happy

sak pase lekte prefere'm la? mwen la oui m just pa we kote temps ap pase telman mwen okupe...m santi m rate anpil koze kay kome tita...map fe 1 pase Wink

daphnee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good Job Sass...Good job Pat...I'm loving you girls keeping your head up in the HMI Very Happy

Am I wrong to assume that its more beneficial nowadays for the ladies to be lucrative behind the scenes as opposed to an artist in the HMI now???

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Absolutly great interview and good luck with the HMI Sassoune
keep it top notch professional and you be alright

ED

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mèsi Pat...ou pèmèt mwen lier connaissance ak yon fanm total kapital

Keep up the good work with my favorite band miss Sassoune

"DONNER LE MONDE AUX FEMMES, IL N'Y AURA PLUS DE GUERRES"

PANCHE A DWAT POUN EVITE TOUT PIEJ YO METE...PANCHE A GAUCHE TOUT SAK PALE POUN BA YO PASE

bambyvicekreyol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok madame, I finally read it Laughing GOOD JOB!!! I'm proud of you.
But I kinda knew it would be good, cuz mwen pa kwe ou se sem pou anyen lol.
Very good job, I couldnt have described you b etter myself!!!

Sak pa kontan --> Poursuit ton coridor...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great interview.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: