KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BELJAZ'S NEW SINGLE "KPS"..CLICK TO LISTEN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: BELJAZ'S NEW SINGLE "KPS"..CLICK TO LISTEN! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is BELJAZ's new single entitled "K.P.S", won't you please let us know what you think of the song?

Thanks

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/kps.mp3

KM!

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NICE SONG...BUT WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY EVERY SINGLE BAND IN THE HMI PLAY MENM FORMULE LAN..."BREAK GROOVE" WHAT SO GOOD ABOUT IT...MENELAS I WANNA SAY GOOD JOB BUT...

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
diasporadyol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when I saw kps I was expecting deep
meaningful lyrics .....
it's like I listenning to hangout..
too many single breaks.
it's time for the bands to learn to do
a collective break.
it's a 4/10 on my book because
people will dance it.
my opinion of course.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nustyle11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik la pa mal di tou. Men malerezman, m'pa kwe ap gen anpil moun k'ap sonje'l yon moi de sa. Ti ralph byen depoze et ou ka we ke djazz la ap travay et yo gen anpil potansyel...Sel pwoblem mwen ak mizik la, se ke Pipo pale pi plis ke'l chante....A pa de sa, M'grade chante sa a 6 sou 10.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any more thoughts on the song?

KM!

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

PIPO PLIS PALE NAN CHANT A KE-L CHANTE

SE SAM GIN POU-M DI SELMAN---BON VOCAL

BELDJAZZ POKO SOU SA

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not well mixed at all. Pipo's voice cover all the sound. It horrible listening to it cause because of the mixing, it's hard to appreciate the guitar who seems to be good though. It's not a bad song at all. Some nice melody with the chorus. It's a bit forgetable but if you listen to it a lot, you'll get a hang of it. The lyrics are just normal with the KPS topic. You can't expect anything else but braggin.
The guys should go back in the studio and mix that song properly. It hurt my ears listening to it.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

music lan Fini ? Crying or Very sad

wouldnt know where to start ...cause My Hope is or should i say Was very High for Beldjazz.
But mwen pa ko feel Music la dutou...Maybe i should play it all day cause i'm not feeling it at all....
Pipo preske' pa Chante lan music ...wa di se on Conductor misie ye la ..
Ban'm al tande anko pito.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OU WE RELE PYAFE VOLE ANLE-A NENPOT TI BEBE KA FE'L, OU WE CHANTE-A CHANTE-A...
GOOD JOB GUYS.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm....

many peoples are saying that the song has too many breaks, menm fòmil, mal miksé... all I can see is a bunch of Bias opinion...

that is just showing the tasks at hand for the new bands... had this song been release by a zenglen, nu-look, djakout... the first two reply would have been hit hit hit!!!... but a band like beldjazz it will go under the radar...

ok...
personally, I think that the vocal are on point as always, of course it's the best vocalist in the HMI... solos are great... and I give this song a 7/10... the song resemble a lot like some zenglen song... I can' t make an identity out of that!
but overall good piece of work!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: