KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Haitian Music Videos

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Haitian Music Videos Reply with quote Back to top

I already know and acknowledge that in the HMI, videos are not a priority and will not really help in boosting albums sales like the AMI does.

However, why even do a video if you are not gonna make a great quality product. The last two videos release (Nu Look & Krezi) did not do their songs justice with what they visually displayed.

Are there a lack of good music video producers in the HMI, or is it just a case of "you get what you pay for"?

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me i think it's because it's not their priority and yo fe yon bagay rapido presto.san ke yo pa pran tan yo reflechis a yon scenario..but sa anpil djazz pa kompran se ke Video aide musik la anpil anpil and anpil......

Madman1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Videos... Reply with quote Back to top

Actually video production in the HMI has been extremely good for the past decade since Lakol's Ole Ole, which in my opinion was one of the best haitian video ever made... recently we had Tvice's LAS which is top notch, because of one band's careless attitude about how they project themselves to the industry I really wouldn't say that we have a lack in video producers... maybe a lack of respect for the public simply because ( Jazz yo ap mennen)...
Krezi on the other hand is a new band their recent video may not have been high budget still I think it is to the point and very nice.

Madman JP

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madman:

I will agree that videos have improve within the last decade...BUT thats just because of new technological innovations and that same arguments is true for all music industries in general....

And while there are a few good videos out there that were release, there were several others that could have been better....

But you are right about the lack of repect for the public

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One of my favorite bands did truly disrespected its public with its video after a long wait, it is important how you portrait yourself to the public.

hangout4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no there's not a lack of prod. , mwen menm nan dossier sa se sa mwen ka di se suiv t-vice juska la mort nan video yo ,sa fok mwen ba yo li they are the best ones out there so please pa gen mank de producer non gen mank nan moun yo pa vle depanse lajan pou yo fe fanatik yo kontan , but t-vice it's all about the fans se sa vre mwen di et map toujou di (and i'm just telling the truth ) cuz mwen met rayi chen but fok mwen di danl blan

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: