KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TEMPO FACES MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "PRAN NAN CHO"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ILANDFACES

SI SE POU MWEN...POST SA TE MET TOU KANPE LA...

You have NO IDEA HOW TURNED OFF I AM BY THIS TACTIC...and IT'S DONE ALL THE TIME by......

ENFIN! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

RichardMadere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

I disagree with you wholeheartedly. I’ve made it known in the past that I’m friends with these guys. Does that not make me a real fan? I’m just stating how I truly feel about the song; I really think it’s very good. That will not stop someone else from giving their true opinion. My Haitian brothers and sisters are very independent in their thinking. Its funny how jumped on me for supporting a group friends but yet you never jumped on the other folks who do it for other bands. But hey, this is your site you do as you please. Different strokes for different folks…

Take care sir.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL: 5 very commercial track and solid

B) MUSICIANSHIP: 5 some Nicky-like grooves

C) VOCALS: 5 on point

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS: I like the beat more and lyric is not amazing but the groove man li bon!!!!

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: Nice song and I am interested in the album release!!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"RICHARD MADERE"

AN NOU GATE POST LA

WRONG. Check out other posts when it comes to giving opinions about songs...I AM ALWAYS VERY STRICT WHEN IT COMES TO THAT BS if "PROPAGAND" is what is being served.

MY ISSUE WITH YOU IS....YOU ONLY POP UP or appear WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH THE GROUP and RARELY if EVER comment on other topics. That's the difference.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS...LET'S KEEP IT GOING.

KM!

BOOGIEPRODUCTIONS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
ILANDFACES

SI SE POU MWEN...POST SA TE MET TOU KANPE LA...

You have NO IDEA HOW TURNED OFF I AM BY THIS TACTIC...and IT'S DONE ALL THE TIME by......

ENFIN! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH YOU PAT

THOSE 2 PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON THE SONG, I DON'T BELIEVE IN PROPAGAND BUT GOOD QUALITY MUSIC, FOR YOU TO SAY ''SI SE POU OU POST SA TE MET TOU KAMPE LA''IS REALLY NOT FAIR BRO

WHEN THE FIRST POSTER CAME OUT I TOOK ALL CRITICISM TO HEART AND IMMEDIATELY WENT BACK TO WORK IN ORDER TO PLEASE THE FANS. WE ARE A NEW UPCOMING BAND SO I DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE TO JUST FALL IN LOVE OR MACHE AK DJAZZ LA, ALL I AM ASKING IS PATIENCE AND FAIRNESS

HIPchick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

5 BUZZWORTHY: Keep an eye on this group/artist.
4 GOOD: You got my attention, even though the song is not perfect
3 FAIR: Average piece of work
2 POOR: Needs a LOT OF WORK
1 UNACCEPTABLE: Should Not have gotten in the studio to waste our time

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL :4 I can see this song getting airplay with the right marketing channels working

B) MUSICIANSHIP : 4 Nice little beat, reminds me of old ZIN in a good way. Sa se ti chante ki fè w anvi balanse yo, lol.

C) VOCALS :3 His voice goes well with the song and nice delivery.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS : 3 Not crazy about the lyrics. I listened to it tywice and still couldn't get into it, but I know other will.

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: Bèl ti chante pou atire yon jèn piblik.

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
THOSE 2 PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON THE SONG, I DON'T BELIEVE IN PROPAGAND BUT GOOD QUALITY MUSIC, FOR YOU TO SAY ''SI SE POU OU POST SA TE MET TOU KAMPE LA''IS REALLY NOT FAIR BRO

WHEN THE FIRST POSTER CAME OUT I TOOK ALL CRITICISM TO HEART AND IMMEDIATELY WENT BACK TO WORK IN ORDER TO PLEASE THE FANS. WE ARE A NEW UPCOMING BAND SO I DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE TO JUST FALL IN LOVE OR MACHE AK DJAZZ LA, ALL I AM ASKING IS PATIENCE AND FAIRNESS

Boogi did you see what your camp said about the song.I dont care people give their opinion but lets be honest here bro i for one really like the song but for someone to go behind the required grading only show pure propaganda to the fullest.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
XXplosive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: TEMPO FACES MUSIC WITH NEW SINGLE "PRAN NAN CHO&quo Reply with quote Back to top

ARTIST: TEMPO
SONG: "PRAN NAN CHO"

RANKINGS GRADE CHART

5 BUZZWORTHY: Keep an eye on this group/artist.
4 GOOD: You got my attention, even though the song is not perfect
3 FAIR: Average piece of work
2 POOR: Needs a LOT OF WORK
1 UNACCEPTABLE: Should Not have gotten in the studio to waste our time

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL : 4
Very nice. Nice sound, bel ti melody. Keyboard la byen acompagne mizik la. I really like the festive feel of it too. Very nice.

B) MUSICIANSHIP: 4 The keyboard is very nice throughout all the song. The guitar started well but i didn't like the ending but it doesn't take anything away from the song. There are some very nice break too.

C) VOCALS: 4 Nice vocals, the chorus is on point and the mix is well done.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS: 3 The choice of words is nice but lyrics didn't amazingly impressed me.

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT:
They have a potential hit song here. Good sound, good mixing, nice melody and groove. If they get exposed the right way, they can gain more fans.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL 5.. very commercial...good party song..

B) MUSICIANSHIP 4...very good sound...nice keys..

C) VOCALS 4...nice vocals..waiting to hear more from him...

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS a little funny but I bet ke neg yo ap pale de experyans yo..

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: lots of potential...cant wait for the grand premiere...we need another good band in New York...

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A) HIT FACTOR/COMMERCIAL - 4 : If promoted right and come out with a video to push

B) MUSICIANSHIP - 4 : Sounds like the guys came together and have a good chemistry on this song.

C) VOCALS - 4 : Can't complain at all. Did a swell job.

D) SUBJECT MATTER/LYRICS - 4 : Its a crazy and type funny subject.

SUMMARY/CLOSING ARGUMENT: If pushed well and target the young crowd they can sell this

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: