KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NICKENSON'S FACEOFF WITH KM MEMBERS ON "CROSSFIRE"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> CROSSFIRE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: NICKENSON'S FACEOFF WITH KM MEMBERS ON "CROSSFIRE" Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a new addition to the KM SHOWS FAMILY. It is a program called "CROSSFIRE" when we invite an HMI ARTIST as well as KM MEMBERS, and we have the KM MEMBERS ask him ANY QUESTION THEY WANT.

The KM Members on this first panel are the following:

XXPLOSIVE
ZIPGENEL
FUNKY
NEGKREYOL
KOMPARED
DJ KREYOL

The guest on this first show is Harmonik leader NICKENSON PRUDHOMME.

The questions are TOUGH, HARD, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT..others are informational and funny.

Did NICKENSON crack under pressure or did he pass with flying colors?

Who had the nerve to call HARMONIK "Yon Ti Jaz" to his face and why?
What else was asked on this edition?

NICKENSON PRUDHOMME ON THE "CROSSFIRE"!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/nickensoncrossfire.wav

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There were some COOL moments. There were some TENSE moments. There were some HEATED moments.

YOU HAD IT ALL on this first edition of "CROSSFIRE" starring NICKENSON PRUDHOMME.

THANK YOU TO THE MEMBERS on this first edition.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked i'm on it

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was nice doing the show with Nicky, Dj Kreyol, NegKreyol, Funky, Zip and Kompared.
the questions are diverse and different, Nicky byen naje pou'l soti, very fun. It was a good interaction, very fresh and tough at the same time. Some good comments were made.
Very good format for a good show.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
It was nice doing the show with Nicky, Dj Kreyol, NegKreyol, Funky, Zip and Kompared.
the questions are diverse and different, Nicky byen naje pou'l soti, very fun. It was a good interaction, very fresh and tough at the same time. Some good comments were made.
Very good format for a good show.

yes... indeed...

Respect to dwèt celeste lan...

the man kept his composure throughout the ordeal... and even WHEN he tried to be as politically correct as he can be, we can feel that the man is working hard... nicky pass this test with flying color... I wanted to ask him, if he had any message for kafou... but nah...

great job pat, djk, funky (bon bagay, m'te bezwen voye yon mesaj direk bay mac D Laughing)... konpared, negkreyol, xxx...

I loved it...

I'm voting for next victim...

LARRIIIIIIIIIIIIVIERE! Laughing

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nicky is still Humble ... Confident and yet still mellow enough to answer the question politicaly correct.
Li pa kouri.. but yet passe' akote polemik..

Very well done .. Good question guys...

Funky dear.. pou jan mou'n ap di Djazz la pa lou.. ou konin se ampil love epi wap Reve' Canaval? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but still love the answer.. Mwen kwe' misie pe' bagay kanaval saaaaa...

Cant wait to get feed back of the band live.

Just wanted to know .. the difference with Harmonik Solo project ...Playing with band like vice & carimi.. and this New band...

couple of time i notice Nicky Solo people was going Crazy .. still expect the same thing , I guess the public will have to get to know the music..

very nice Guys..

I'll try to break it down a lil further later on guys.

Ps: Nicky will never be a kompa lou Band till he proove otherwise..They have 4 song voye monte .. but i still don't think it will be the Band identity.. So so far a suivre.. .after this weekend lots of question will be answer for the future ..although i can't just pin everything on 1 performance.

Good luck Guys.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good show

Clifton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's awesome!!!
Will that show be weekly with a new artist Question Question

Madan Mika

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys.....
Well, that was a good one...
I don't remember who ask the question about Mac D not singing enough on the album but thanks, I soooooo wanted to know why...

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

yef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nicely done guys!!! Anpil bel questions!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> CROSSFIRE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: