KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK: LISTEN TO 5 SONGS FROM THEIR NEW CD!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIPCHICK

OK...So when your NET issue gets resolved....TRY YOUR BEST "NOT" to listen to the songs that we have up there, that way it does NOT ruin your element of surprise. Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

HIPchick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
HIPCHICK

OK...So when your NET issue gets resolved....TRY YOUR BEST "NOT" to listen to the songs that we have up there, that way it does NOT ruin your element of surprise. Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Lol, wap pase m nan betiz Pat. You expect me not to listen to the songs if they are already available, lol?! Shocked Laughing No seriously, I'm just giving them some friendly advice that could affect their pockets (but then again that's my take and they don't have to agree): it's much easier to put off buying a cd if you already have several good songs on your PC that you can keep listening to.

I bought Zin as soon as it came out cause I only knew the Depi M Wè W song and wanted to see what else was on there. Same for Mizky(although I fogot it in Miami Crying or Very sad ). So I'm just saying that when you already have several songs from the cd it's easy to put off buying the album and I hope that most people won't do that, but will actually show their appreciation for the songs by BUYING the harmonick cd. M ta panse se yon bon bagay map di la so where's the beef? Rolling Eyes

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIP

I am sure you saw the smiling emoticons in my post.
Anyway...MAY GOD BLESS YOU and HAVE A GREAT DAY.

KM!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dapres sa mwen tande, neg yo gen bagay nan main yo... Fanmalite a ka vin yon HIT nan opinion pa'm. Se yon ti mizik menm jan ak Zanmi.

Map fin tande reste CD a Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HIPchick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
HIP

I am sure you saw the smiling emoticons in my post.
Anyway...MAY GOD BLESS YOU and HAVE A GREAT DAY.

KM!

I did Pat. M pa gen problèm non; just was explaining to you were I was coming from Wink

salime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Out of the songs released so far, my favorite is " DIM Kisa pou mwen fait"- WOW I can't stop listening to that song! Very Happy
I really like Sanders's voice!
ps: edited for the correct name of the song.

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got my official copy early this morning (there was only two left).

All I have to say the 7 songs they released so far are good, but don't let that stop you from buying the album. There are better songs left..."HO PARLEUR, OBSEDE" to name a few.

Good job HARMONICK!

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been listening to this album for the past two days and i'm not impressed at all. Aside from "Sa pa bon" i'm so disappointed

HIPchick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, finally got a chance to listen to all FIVE songs. Here's my review (I also added one for Jere m):

Harmonize m: Bon ti chante, but I see it more like a filler. Maybe it'll be great live, but to me this is just an ok uptempo song.

Fanmalite: MY FAVORITE. Depi sou ti melodi intro an m renmen l Embarassed . Ti melodi an antrennan anpil. Bel mesaj, bèl vokal e kout keyboard Nicky yo toujou fè m Embarassed Embarassed

Sa Pa Bon: Bèl ti groove, m gentan wè koman m ka danse ti chante sa a nan bal Laughing It has that konpa flavor where you sing along to cry against hurting yet the music leads you to the dancefloor regardless of your indignant attitude, lol Laughing That's a good sign cause many Compas hits/classics have that quality (i.e. Ou fè mwen mal by SM, Kout ba by KK, Weber MM, etc). Me likee.

True Love: M pa fin apresye chante sa. Kòmansman an manke epi pawòl yo ak melodi a yon ti jan monoton. THEN you get to the electric rock guitar sound and it switches up a bit, but here the change just seems random. If they play it at a party I'd probably still dance to it, but this track seems to have a bit too much going on or not enough...to me, something is off Confused

Di Mwen Kisa Pou Mwen Fè: I like his voice and tone. The lyrics are the exact lyrics that us girls like to swallow up like sweet candy Very Happy . This is a song to listen in one's room with the headphones on or snuggling close to your guy. Tout mesye yo dwe deja konnen pou yo chèche fanm pa yo lè yo prale nan harmonick Laughing Wink

Jere m: I know this was realeased before the others, but let me tell you it's now that i can fully appreciate the song thanks to the radio stations playing it so much, lol. At first I didn't know it was Harmonick becaue I always only caught the keyboard part (never heard the beginning) but of course knew it was nicky's based on the keyboard and liked it. Then as I got to know the entire song and really listen to it more and more, I must say musically this is a really nice song. The guitar on it is so sweet, hmmm then it going into Nicky's signature rift mmmhhh. Personally the only part I don't like is where they are reapeating "jeeeeere m jeeeeere m"but that's minor. Love this song.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: