KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

***********WHY DO MEN CHEAT?**********
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
la chatte bottee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A wise man once told me, the most exciting thing about pussy is new pussy. So, go figure.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mingolove,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You should write a book Idea

Mezanmi, I just love your reply Laughing Laughing Laughing

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
when women stop putting up with it, things might be different

Lovergirl,

Any woman who think she can change that is lying to herself. A woman might dump me for cheating on her with that other person that she happen to find out about, but she don't know the next brother she gonna be with how many other girls he is messing him. Ou KONNEN SA WAP KITE OU PA KONNEN SA'W PRAL PRAN.

The thing is that 98% of men out there are cheating on their mate, but only 40% of them get caught. Others are lucky enough or play their game clean enough NOT to let any suspicion arise.

You might think your man is the most faithful man on Earth because you never catch him cheating; but does that mean he is NOT doing it ???????

As far as you know, NO ! because he is always home, he always come back home right after work, you always find him on his cell phone when he is NOT with you.... All that is BULLSHIT. Because you don't know how many time, he either leave work early or call sick when you think he is at work. Or worse yet, he vtook his lunch time to go to the nearest hotel.motel with the female co-workerr he's cheating with. (Ha Ha Ha.. Guess u didn't think about that).

How many time u are at work n u call him at home instead of calling his cell phone (just to make sure he's home) and while he's laughing with you on the phone, that other girl is touching him or sucking him.

How many time he has his friend call his cell phone,. saying his car just broke down and asking for help.. then he kiss you good bye and go straight to the other girl house to do the nasty... while you, you think he's with his friend helping to fix the car. Then when ask him why he didn't answer his cell phone when you call, he tells you he left it in his car while helping his friend with his (friend's) car.

Ladies, you gotta learn to deal with it. Otherwise, you'll leave a man every 2 or 3 months because, you think, he is a CHEATER. Then the next one ain't different. You move on... The one after is worse... Youi move on, and then and then until you realize you gotta stick around with someone cause 98% of men out there are cheating and you're NOT lucky enough to catch one of the 2% who are faithful.

I remember one of my female friends once told me she would rather don't know her man is cheating. This way, her mind will be at peace.
YOU LADIES know very well that for a man, cheating is often inevitable.

FANM SOU KM KI GEN MENAJ LI KI POKO JANM CHEAT SOU LI A... BAY PREMIE KOUT ROCH LA?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
FANM SOU KM KI GEN MENAJ LI KI POKO JANM CHEAT SOU LI A... BAY PREMIE KOUT ROCH LA!

In the bible, Jesus ask this very same question and everybody walk away.

It's been almost 2 weeks since I ask this question on KM, and ironically, the topic come to a dead end. LOL... Isn't it funny????
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ELEMANTNOMAL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandspicey wrote:
Men cheat because they have an insatiable apetite.
New booty is always more tempting than the booty already conquered.

AGREED A HUNDRED PERCENT.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i kept asking myself the same question why do we cheat........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: