KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK'S NEW SINGLE "KONSEKAN"...WORLD PREMIERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
JAY B wrote:
Quote:
anyway, mwen still ap tann review Red la... Laughing Laughing Laughing

JAY, ler on BELIEVE nan sa ou ginyin, ou use SAGESSE...Ok, zanmi'm...Se WISDOM kap travail... Very Happy Wink Arrow

Red la, mwen still ap tann review pa'w la.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
chak jou ou monte pale de jazz la, epi jodiya ou bebe...
sanble ou pa renmen mizik la? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okkkkk Laughing Laughing I was afraid after reading the reviews but it's not a bad song, trop travailler peut être Wink

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JAY B wrote:
Quote:
Red la, mwen still ap tann review pa'w la....
sanble ou pa renmen mizik la? Laughing Laughing Laughing

JAY B ler mwen pale yo di se propagan, ler mwen pa pale se yon lot problem. Ki sa nou vle haitien fre'm yo?.. Laughing

The song is good enough to speak for itself.

Yo te di djazz la paka jwe kompa, They drop a compas track, kounie la yo di li sanble ak TROPICANA, SEPTAN..Gin de moun ou just GIVE UP sou yo epi ou kontinue fer sa w'ap fer ya, san pale.

Sa ki rayi ap toujou rayi no matter what, saki rinmin ap toujou rinmin no matter what. Ou konnin la plupart de konpatriot nou yo deja. Wink

JAY B as you know NOBODY can stop GOD WILL and talents. JAY B zanmi'w TET FRET. Sorry to answer your post a little late. I was busy enjoying my vacation today. Talk to you later... Arrow

Last edited by kompared on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
JAY B wrote:
Quote:

JAY B ler mwen pale yo di se propagan, ler mwen pa pale se yon lot problem. Ki sa nou vle haitien fre'm yo?.. Laughing

Yo te djazz la paka jwe kompa, They drop a compas track, kounie la yo di li sanble ak TROPICANA, SEPTAN..Gin de moun ou djazz give up so yo epi ou kontinue fer sa w'ap fer ya, san pale. Sa ki rayi ap toujou rayi no matter what, saki rinmin ap toujou rinmin no matter what.

JAY B as you know nobody CANNOT stop GOD WILL and talents. JAY B zanmi'w TET FRET. Sorry to answer your post alittle late. I was busy enjoying my vacation today. Talk to you later... Arrow

finally, mwen fe Red la pale...
Thanks, RED la...
entouka jazz la se bon bagay...
bel future devan li.....
sanble jazz sa pral gen anpil fanm kanpe devan'l leu lap jwe...
map travay sou endorsement lan.... Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JAY B wrote:
Quote:
map travay sou endorsement lan.... Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

JAY B, respect pou ou. Se ou ki te ka fer mwen pale. By the way I like your new avatar.(KBENZ)
TET FRET zanmi'm... Very Happy Very Happy

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know what this statement will realize, but here we go...

"The song finished & I didn't even notice"....

Back to the lab fellas... Arrow

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SWEETK wrote:
Quote:
Okkkkk Laughing Laughing I was afraid after reading the reviews but it's not a bad song, trop travailler peut être Wink

Sweetkowonpu, cherie, now you understand why HAITI has not been going forward since 1804( because of those tactics) ;.Thanks God you are a strong minded woman e ou konpran'n campaign k'ap fet la. Min piblik la pa imbecil..Wink

Last edited by kompared on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M renmen sa m tande a wi..not bad at all!

evolityon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think the song is nice the bass his to low give the song a chance it will be a buzz song 4 the harmonic if chorus was done r&b stil li tap pi bon

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
JAY B wrote:
Quote:

Yo te di djazz la paka jwe kompa, They drop a compas track, kounie la yo di li sanble ak TROPICANA, SEPTAN..Gin de moun ou just GIVE UP sou yo epi ou kontinue fer sa w'ap fer ya, san pale.

Sa ki rayi ap toujou rayi no matter what, saki rinmin ap toujou rinmin no matter what. Ou konnin la plupart de konpatriot nou yo deja. Wink

JAY B as you know NOBODY can stop GOD WILL and talents. JAY B zanmi'w TET FRET. Sorry to answer your post a little late. I was busy enjoying my vacation today. Talk to you later... Arrow

bon, konpared, se sa selman yo tap tan lan min ou? That was expected?
Bro, you are on the clear, now

PS. By the way, a lot of people here are saying: Wait! when they play it live, this song will be hot? Listen, this is a freaking new group? Do you know what they gonna deliver live? Come on! This is for established bands like nu look, zenglen, djakout, where you can say that this song, that song will kick asses live? But, not harmonik. Harmonik is a new band. Their strengh should be in the delivery of their studio cd? Si yo desan kanson yo nan studio cd a, people will not even pay attention to them. AT least, there will always be people saying that :they are great.
You must be kidding Very Happy ! harmonik has not even played yet and you already know that they are going to kick asses live? Very Happy
That is the nature of fanatiscism or should i say blind fanatiscism?
Remember when nicky was playing with zenglen he had with him richie, el pozo, brutus ect..
So, it will be different this time! He is the front man. Therefore, the notion taht this song will be hot live is ridiculous! You wonder why some posters are saying if it was any other new band, the reaction would totally different.
My position remains the same new band, including harmonik.. I cannot talk about things that i do not see. The two singles that harmonik have released, they didn to impress me. I am waiting for the entire album.
When harmonik releases their cd and it is a good product, i will praise them. If it is of low quality, well, i will give my opinion on it. Now, the ball is in Harmonik court to prove to a lot of people what this big hype is all about. So far, they have not proven it. The big hype maybe too big for harmonik to sustain. It can be a liability for harmonik as well. Ou kouto de bo!
I know some people will interpret that as against nicky and his band. Well, i know nicky and the works he has done in the past. That is the reason i have put my fanaticism aside and view things without glasses
I am stil waiting!
I hope harmonik can sustain this hype! n Gin de le twop piblisite pa bon non
Good luck!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: