KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ARLY LARIVIERE IN "HMI CRIBS": EXCLUSIVE ACCESS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI CRIBS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow..nice job for the pics...epi Arly...bel bgay net..nice house

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:

maestro a gen ti kob li oui...... le wap touche plus kob nan yon band se pa jwet non Mr. Green vye neg lakay sa yo like to live large..........
antouka..... that's how a band leader lives......si tout mizisyen te konn fe bel konsa...mwen panse atis yo te ka jwe plus respe..

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

maestro a gen ti kob li oui...... le wap touche plus kob nan yon band se pa jwet non Mr. Green vye neg lakay sa yo like to live large..........
antouka..... that's how a band leader lives......si tout mizisyen te konn fe bel konsa...mwen panse atis yo te ka jwe plus respe..

yes but li meritel..ak kalité bel mizik sa lap lagé sou moun li vreman meritel Wink

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boteille Louis Roederer se keken sa fer lan cusine misyer... Mwen pa bezwen wer res kay la, depi sou roof lot kay yo, mwen gentan wer kay misyer tre gwo... Bel behey...

Speaking of lake, mwen pa bezwen wer cayiman lan lake sa... Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got a call from the maestro...and as usual, if the ladies ask...he aims to please.

ARLY LARIVIERE will take you LADIES INSIDE HIS BEDROOM, as well as show all of the fans the "place" where he gets all his inspiration to write the mega hit songs that he's been dropping on you now for a few years.

STAY TUNED FOR THAT!

KM!

cici

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice indeed. I love the decor:very simple and classy. I like the kitchen and he is eating my favorite rice.. Lol!!! All in all,very chic. Very Happy

Evie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, will be waiting for those other pic Wink

Overall, what I currently see IS beautiful.

pjerome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel crib. Maestro a gen taste wi

NELSON29

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon Bagay!! Nice CRIB!!!

Pitit Ginen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like this new section a lot. And, given our culture, I understand that Arly doesn’t want to show off too much for fear of being called a boaster. I understand that, but Arly, we have been cheated big time. Practically, you left me hanging. I went into you home thirsty, you just let me sip a few drops and tell me that is it.

Actually, you could have given us a better visual. For two reasons: you are not living in Haiti and I don’t think that many people know your address. Then, why not please your fans? You are our star and there is nothing wrong with you having a nice house.

I am not even asking for a complete tour of your home. At least, you could have let us clearly enjoy a little bit of everything: one of the bedrooms, one of the bathrooms, a little bit of your recording studio.

It will be very unfortunate if the following shows in that section are that much restricted in terms of visual. It must be a tour or it is not.

Anyhow, Arly you have great taste if it was you who decided on the general touch of the house in terms of the wood finish, the furniture and the rest.

Pitit Ginen.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI CRIBS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: