KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW COME A GROWN ASS WOMAN CAN'T HOLD IT !!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: HOW COME A GROWN ASS WOMAN CAN'T HOLD IT !!!! Reply with quote Back to top

From Watching Flavor of love last night when something couldn't hold her stinkin' I started thing How come this gown ass woman on national Tv can't hold her shit. I am trying to find any way too justify her action. the only one I can think of is that her ass is too loose...she cant hold anything....her muscles can only do so much. Why comes to this thought that this chick benn getting from her ass crack too damn much that she can't even hold her own shit. DAMNNNNNNN !!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: