KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZIN SONG "DEPI'M WE'W"..CLICK TO LISTEN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: ZIN SONG "DEPI'M WE'W"..CLICK TO LISTEN! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a song from the ZIN cd called "DEPI'M WE'W". Click to listen to it.
http://www.kompamagazineradio.com/index.php?page=jukebox

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kompadouce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, I've had that song on repeat since Saturday! I love this song! I'm alone in the office today & i'm just blasting this ZIn cd. Laughing Laughing

La Belle #1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice music, I think Alan/Zin has done it again

dine11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel ti mizik premier fois mwen kouté li mwen gintan rinmin l se comme pour «j'ai besoin de toi». Mwen pansé mizik sa a pral bien maché nan fête yo pou été sa a.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice song!!!

ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen rinmin sa map tandé la oui !! mizik sa pral pran club an otaj.. bouk sintiron'w met rouyé lap kléré kan même apres youn dansé ak youn ti fanm Very Happy

BabyVice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not too crazy about it, Zin konn fè mieux.

Evie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like it Smile ....

I don't know if it's because I'm a former ZIN fanatic Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

I think I'm falling in love with them again Laughing Smile Cool !!!

BUT...

AC, ou tap **** ko'w nan dlo vre Laughing Laughing Laughing ???

Mwen pa kwe Laughing Wink !!!!!

One luv!!!

Me and U

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wouch bon bagay net. Zin ap produit bon bagay net wi la Very Happy . Me like it very much this song.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that sound like a song that should be on AC solo album...

in all... the words are nothing new... the line and the words.. "ou fe'm", "depi'm we'w" are being abused by AC... but I can understand why because Alan love songs are much more like describing a woman features, and their beauty...

HOWEVER... THE BEAT TO THIS SONG IS SICK... SIMPLY SICK... JBEATS... YOU'RE GOT THIS GENERATION ON LOCK PLAYER...

zin might be one of the oldest band around, but the way they adapt to the each generation is what keeps them around for so long... this song may not resemble the type of songs like "opa" or "tou piti", but is an equalizer in their respective era... kids from 5 to 18 and young adult from 18 to late 30's will be jamming to that song.
Alan still sound like he's 18 in this song... that's what connect zin and him to any crowd and fans...
mwen menm mwen pwal antre nan 30s mwen pretty soon... men se pa de gouyad teenager mwen pwal lage nan mizik sa Razz Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: