KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA'S TAKE ON............................................
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madan Mika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1) What advice would she give young ladies/women whose boyfriends have asked them to NOT TALK TO ANY MALE FRIENDS.
Well, if I'm not doing it in a disrespectful way I can be on the phone with whosoever I want, I don't need my boyfriend's permission for that.

2) What's MORE IMPORTANT TO HER IN ORDER between the following 3 choices IN A RELATIONSHIP
A) Great sex B) Money/Security C) Good Looks on her boyfriend.
Well, I'll say B) C) A)...
"MONEY/SECURITY" makes everything easier, less stress, less headaches and more good time...
"LOOKS" I like to be with someone that woww me and that any girl might want...
"SEX" last place because it can be taught and learned... Just let the guy knows how you want it then problem solve...

3) We also asked her what advice would she give to ladies that want to date their BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER.
No, I would not date my best friends brother I have seen it, and it just creates a lot of drama and confusion, but I would not discourage anyone who does it...

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: