KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA'S TAKE ON............................................
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOWONPU...GREAT SEX comes LAST on your list? KWEM' KWE'W Laughing Laughing
and you did NOT tell us WHY it's a no no to date your best friend's BROTHER.

SIWOMIEL...I see SEX IS TOP PRIORITY Laughing Laughing Laughing ...also you are ok if your man is on the phone talking to female friends all the time...QUELLE AFFAIRE Laughing Laughing Laughing

You misunderstood the third question...IT'S DATING YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER! Laughing Laughing

KM!

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

That's MY preference. I think it's inappropriate, too much trouble if things don't go the right way. Let's avoid any drama!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

SIWOMIEL...I see SEX IS TOP PRIORITY Laughing Laughing Laughing ...also you are ok if your man is on the phone talking to female friends all the time...QUELLE AFFAIRE Laughing Laughing Laughing

You misunderstood the third question...IT'S DATING YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER! Laughing Laughing

KM!

No where in my response did I say all the time... but yes, he can talk to girls... why not!

oh... my bad about number 3.

yes my best friend can date my brother. why not!

can't kepp fanm ak gason apart. I 'm not going to sweat that.

I don't see the problem. As long as she knows that if she does anything crazy blood comes first... you know what I'm saying!

And my brother should know I ain't going to keep no dirty secrets for him either.

but if they break up amicably.. then things return to the way they were before.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIWO

If something goes wrong between your BROTHER and BEST FRIEND in THEIR RELATIONSHIP...YOU ARE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE...but do you REALLY know that you are going to take one's side?

I don't know about that.

KM!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It all depends on what happened.

If she hurt my brother real bad thanI can see that affecting our friendship... if only for a while. After all there is a reason she is my best friend.

If it happens the other way around... I'll be upset at my brother no doubt at first but in the end that's my brother.

I'm sure we will be on speaking terms again some day.

I'm sure my friend wouldn't expect me to be enemies with my brother forever because of her.

The best thing to dowould be to stay out of their relationship... even though that would be kind of hard being that one is my best friend I'm sure she would talk to me about some things.

And my brother has always come to me for relationship advice... even though he's older.

But I definitely wouldn't play "go tell" between the two of them.

I coul only hope that if the relationship ends it will end amicably.

What I'm saying Pat I don't think it's fair to keep two people from exploring a relationship that could very well be long lasting and fruitful just because one is my brother and the other my best friend.

I would not be happy if my brother kept me from dating his friend if we were interested in each other.

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1) that is a no no in my books ou vinn jwen mwen
ak zanmi-m ou pa ta ka pemet ou di-m pa pale
ave yo anko.

2)A C B Monche depi gel bel gason sex vinn easier
epi se on bafay ki du le ou pa gin kob ou paka fe
sex paske neg lan led so nan twa ka sa yo sex la #1

3) Sa vre pa style mwen e li two ta pou mwen ta konsa.-

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
CATDOG/DAPHNEE

What's wrong if your boyfriends DON'T want you guys chatting on the phone with a male friend at any given time of the day whether it be 1 A.M, or 3 in the afternoon? Would you like a LADY FRIEND chatting up with YOUR MAN at that time? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Pat then I will Houston we have a problem. If chatting that's all it is I have no problem with that and I won't mind chatting with anybody in front of him either but si se kache wap kafe pou fe bagay sa a then we I'll definitely have a problem with that.

And as for question three I thought you were talking about exboyfriend and not brother's best friend. Hell yes that the best person to hook up with cause you know your brother will you know if he's a good guy or not and he won't cover for him like his boy will do. I'm pretty sure most brothers wouldn't want to see their sister hurt by a vagabon.

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
You still did not answer what you would do if the situation were reversed.

KM!

I'm not feeling the 1am bit...not unless its an emergency Confused Cool and then again, that's the respect thing I'm talking about. If my guy's female friends really respect his relationship with me and he respects our relationship as well, those things would be understood and I wouldn't have to deal with that dilema.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
preciousgem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

1) What advice would she give young ladies/women whose boyfriends have asked them to NOT TALK TO ANY MALE FRIENDS.

2) What's MORE IMPORTANT TO HER IN ORDER between the following 3 choices IN A RELATIONSHIP

A) Great sex B) Money/Security C) Good Looks on her boyfriend

3) We also asked her what advice would she give to ladies that want to date their BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIENDS.

Check out what she had to say below by clicking on the link below
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/sandrasoundbite1.wav

1. My advice to that female is to check the male behavior. Is there a particular reason for his demand? If it was my man, I will have to end the relationship, because majority of my friends are male. I have a handful of female that I consider as girlfriends. So right there, neg sa ap genyen problem ave'm

2. a,c, and b is my order.

3. dating your best friend's boyfriend is a no no. We, females, can't handle that. We will become jealous, what if the relationship was better than yours? So that's a HELL NAW!!!

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
CATDOG/DAPHNEE

What's wrong if your boyfriends DON'T want you guys chatting on the phone with a male friend at any given time of the day whether it be 1 A.M, or 3 in the afternoon? Would you like a LADY FRIEND chatting up with YOUR MAN at that time? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Let me answer this...some people like to have their cake and when the lady in their life start to make friends with the opposite sex, they begin to act all jealous and isht...to them I say a big PLUZZZ and deal with it Rolling Eyes
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: