KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA'S TAKE ON............................................
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: SANDRA'S TAKE ON............................................ Reply with quote Back to top

In our HMI DIVAS CLUB segment today (Check out the section on the KM Board), we asked ZIN songstress SANDRA to answer the following 3 questions.

*5 MINUTE CHAT!

1) What advice would she give young ladies/women whose boyfriends have asked them to NOT TALK TO ANY MALE FRIENDS.

2) What's MORE IMPORTANT TO HER IN ORDER between the following 3 choices IN A RELATIONSHIP

A) Great sex B) Money/Security C) Good Looks on her boyfriend

3) We also asked her what advice would she give to ladies that want to date their BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIENDS.

Check out what she had to say below by clicking on the link below
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/sandrasoundbite1.wav

Tilouj

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am going to listen be back

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT'S also OK for the KM LADIES to give their PERSONAL OPINIONS on the 3 topics as well if they want to.

KM!

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA'S TAKE ON........................................ Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
In our HMI DIVAS CLUB segment today (Check out the section on the KM Board), we asked ZIN songstress SANDRA to answer the following 3 questions.

*5 MINUTE CHAT!

1) What advice would she give young ladies/women whose boyfriends have asked them to NOT TALK TO ANY MALE FRIENDS.

GET A LIFE... AND WHY THE HELL NOT???
Rolling Eyes Cool

2) What's MORE IMPORTANT TO HER IN ORDER between the following 3 choices IN A RELATIONSHIP

A Laughing Laughing Laughing BUT ALL OF THOSE NEED TO BE INCORPORATED ITS NOT FAIR TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE THREE PAT Laughing Cool

3) We also asked her what advice would she give to ladies that want to date their BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIENDS.

DON'T DO IT!!!! Twisted Evil

CAN'T HEAR SANDRA AT WORK RIGHT NOW...I'LL CHECK IT OUT L8TR Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA'S TAKE ON........................................ Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

*5 MINUTE CHAT!

I agree with Sandra on that one bagay moun renmen mwen pa foure bouch mwen apre se ou ka wont. Personally mwen ga kwe yon gason ta pedi kat batiste'l pou li mande'm yon bagay konsa.

I will rate like this:
#1 great sex si ou pa banmwen sa mwen bezwen se deyo ou voye'm al cheche'l sa pou mwen fe yon moun konsa

#2 Good looks - I need to feel attracted to the person and look at a great deal to do with that.

#3 Money/security don't mean much to me. Grace a Dieu I can take care of my bills bills bills

Hell to the no

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CATDOG/DAPHNEE

What's wrong if your boyfriends DON'T want you guys chatting on the phone with a male friend at any given time of the day whether it be 1 A.M, or 3 in the afternoon? Would you like a LADY FRIEND chatting up with YOUR MAN at that time? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
CATDOG/DAPHNEE

What's wrong if your boyfriends DON'T want you guys chatting on the phone with a male friend at any given time of the day whether it be 1 A.M, or 3 in the afternoon? Would you like a LADY FRIEND chatting up with YOUR MAN at that time? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

OH Booyyyyy Laughing Laughing .....Pat I know all about respect so of course I won't be disrespectful about it and if the guys are truly my friends, they will know their role as well and not overstep their boundaries but as for telling me when and who I'm allowed to speak to will be a big problem for me...I won't do it to you, don't do it to me!!! Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You still did not answer what you would do if the situation were reversed.

KM!

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: SANDRA'S TAKE ON........................................ Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

1) Say that again?!? Laughing Seriously, if it's both way, let's do it, it's called concession. Make that relationship work, if you're able to....But if it's only her, konte twa dwet foure'l kote'w kapab!

2) B) C) A)

3) Do not make that mistake, NEVER EVER!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1. If it is one person thathe does not want me to talk to for a specific reason... than I can see that. But for me not to talk to guys at all shows a lot of insecurity onh is part and that is a huge turn off.

2. Yuo can count on my man always being decent looking. Than being said... here are my priorities: 1. sexual abilities 2. finances. 3. looks.

sex comes before finances because I can go through a tough time with a man. We can work together and make our way... but I would hate to have to cheat on a man because he can't satisfy me. Can't deal with that.

3. Pou gason ki gen deyo a pou yonmoun se neg zanmi ou we? vye jes. once a guy is datingmy friend he automatically becomes unattractive.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: