KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NANCY ON SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER WOMEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owen1055

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nancy great answers, I don't need to play sherlock Holmes trying to find out if you've been a woman, who cares?.[/quote]

I am really interested in finding out whether she has been with a woman or not, but my interest in finding out is purely for selfish reasons. I find that to be very sexy, specially for someone with the king of assets she has in her balance sheet.

xtrasexy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Owen1055!!!!

I understand...LOl..

ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pas kwè non plus si NANCY té bay medam yo sa yo besoin'an , li tap di sa non plus . BACK UP tap tounin youn groupe ki fonctioné juste les mardi , sé tap youn question MARDI VINN PRAN nan BACK UP Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Jimbo is right though, I know some females be telling they did it and some enfin, forget it!!! But for me se pas yon pwoblem you know, but gen quelque neg I guess it is. I am being serious.

I cannot speak about Nancy though, I do know but it is common in Haiti. All them haitian dudes who saying they cannot accept is a bunch drunk talk if you ask me. What is their accept if you don't know its happening.

Homies from the motherland, mwen lave men'm avec yo, enfin they got it tough pojiab!!!!

News to me for real Shocked Shocked Shocked I didn't know this was a common practice...I told you guys I was shocked as hell when I saw gay dudes during carnaval and I was asking around and they were saying that its starting to become a common practice out there as well Shocked Shocked Confused

Cheri, this is not new this old, now in response to the women well from them it is quite common amongst the ladies in Haiti as well. I don't know if misery led to this or curiosity or openness but that is the way it is.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't get some of these answers by XTRASEXY and OWEN.....I thought her answer was VERY CLEAR in her statement. NO?

KM!

Guibichi11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ha ha ha ha Nancy???? bon bagay

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xtrasexy wrote:
Any of you ever heard of Ram on Thursday nights at Olofson Hotel(not sure of the spelling) the majority of the people there are either gay or bisexual.
This lifestyle has been so open in Haiti for years now, its strange how some of you are acting shocked.

Nancy great answers, I don't need to play sherlock Holmes trying to find out if you've been a woman, who cares?.

Sad Sad Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
I don't get some of these answers by XTRASEXY and OWEN.....I thought her answer was VERY CLEAR in her statement. NO?

KM!

I understand her answer and I'm not saying she a certain way because the reality is I really don't know, but a man can still dream.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompa'npiwo wrote:
xtrasexy wrote:
Any of you ever heard of Ram on Thursday nights at Olofson Hotel(not sure of the spelling) the majority of the people there are either gay or bisexual.
This lifestyle has been so open in Haiti for years now, its strange how some of you are acting shocked.

Nancy great answers, I don't need to play sherlock Holmes trying to find out if you've been a woman, who cares?.

Sad Sad Sad

As far as Nancy's answer, I thought she was very clear and I like the way she didn't put down those whose sexual preference is to be with women.

@kompa'npiwo - What's wrong? Confused Does Xtrasexy's comment about RAM nights @ Olofson bother you or are you close with someone who "really" likes to go there? Cool

wallywal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really don't see where some of you get that its a trend in haiti bla bla bla....
but anyway thats her choice and we must respect that, whether you swing the right way or the other way its your buisness

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: