KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NANCY ON SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER WOMEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg Timid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se tout yon rale pou m ta fè sou bagay fanm ak fanm sa a men mwen pa kwè ap gen moun k ap gen fyèl pou jere dosye sa a isi a. Nou oblije poze nan moman an. Brèf... Nancy, mwen dakò avèk ou kòmè. Pa janm fè erè sa a, menm pa kiryozite, pou kite yon lòt fanm pase yon ti dwèt sou pounyèt ou sèlman. Sou lekoud katrè ou t ap wè ou vin sa san ou pa konn pa ki chimen ou pase pou sa. Anpil moun gendwa di yon fi ki tonbe nan bagay sa a te sa deja. M ap di nou ret trankil, pale sa nou konnen. Fanm nan se fanm li ye deja li konn tout ti trik pou fè yon lòt fanm dodomeya-l la... epi sa-w tande a, Ti Mari pa monte, Ti Mari pa desann. Gen anpil bèl ti ayisyèn nou pa ta panse deyò a ki tonbe nan bagay sa a. Mwen gen enpresyon n ap rive yon lè nèg ap gen anpil pwoblèm pou jwenn yon fanm. Wink « M ap mande si pa gen Bondye nan syèl....yon bèl bebe tankou Gislène se yon fanm k ap karese-l » (Coupé Cloué).

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)

D K Bess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou poko paré pou sa...
Yo pa tap janm avoué ke yo fè-l déja.

Mizik TVICE ginyin ki rélé MÉNAJ A 3 a...
Si-m tap fè on video avè-l sé sa selman mwen tap mété ladann.
Mwen tap mété FLANNÈ FEMÈL a gogo...

Nou manké video XXXPLICIT... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sé neg RAP KREYOL yo ki pou voyé bagay sa yo monté... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
A SA MWEN TANDE, IT WAS WHAT WAS IN STYLE ..... SOO I AM SAYING I AM A BIT SURPRISED THAT SHES SAYING SHE DID NOT GIVE IT A TRY

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jimbo is right though, I know some females be telling they did it and some enfin, forget it!!! But for me se pas yon pwoblem you know, but gen quelque neg I guess it is. I am being serious.

I cannot speak about Nancy though, I do know but it is common in Haiti. All them haitian dudes who saying they cannot accept is a bunch drunk talk if you ask me. What is their accept if you don't know its happening.

Homies from the motherland, mwen lave men'm avec yo, enfin they got it tough pojiab!!!!

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Jimbo is right though, I know some females be telling they did it and some enfin, forget it!!! But for me se pas yon pwoblem you know, but gen quelque neg I guess it is. I am being serious.

I cannot speak about Nancy though, I do know but it is common in Haiti. All them haitian dudes who saying they cannot accept is a bunch drunk talk if you ask me. What is their accept if you don't know its happening.

Homies from the motherland, mwen lave men'm avec yo, enfin they got it tough pojiab!!!!

News to me for real Shocked Shocked Shocked I didn't know this was a common practice...I told you guys I was shocked as hell when I saw gay dudes during carnaval and I was asking around and they were saying that its starting to become a common practice out there as well Shocked Shocked Confused

Last edited by daphnee on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

News to me for real Shocked Shocked Shocked I didn't knwo this was a common practice...I told you guys I was shocked as hell when I saw gay dudes during carnaval and I was aksing around and they were saying that its starting to become a common practice out there as well Shocked Shocked Confused

LUR MWEN PALE AVE OU WA TANDE MWEN NEXT TIME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

News to me for real Shocked Shocked Shocked I didn't knwo this was a common practice...I told you guys I was shocked as hell when I saw gay dudes during carnaval and I was aksing around and they were saying that its starting to become a common practice out there as well Shocked Shocked Confused

LUR MWEN PALE AVE OU WA TANDE MWEN NEXT TIME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink

How dare I doubt the all knowing Jimbo Laughing Laughing Laughing...thanks for the FYI Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A lot more girls have done something sexual with another girl or want to one try something with a girl than they're willing to admit. I don't know in the case of NANCY.

A lot of girls call it EXPERIMENTING..

xtrasexy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any of you ever heard of Ram on Thursday nights at Olofson Hotel(not sure of the spelling) the majority of the people there are either gay or bisexual.
This lifestyle has been so open in Haiti for years now, its strange how some of you are acting shocked.

Nancy great answers, I don't need to play sherlock Holmes trying to find out if you've been a woman, who cares?.

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xtrasexy wrote:
Any of you ever heard of Ram on Thursday nights at Olofson Hotel(not sure of the spelling) the majority of the people there are either gay or bisexual.
This lifestyle has been so open in Haiti for years now, its strange how some of you are acting shocked.

Nancy great answers, I don't need to play sherlock Holmes trying to find out if you've been a woman, who cares?.

I wasn't born or raised out there so alot of things I know about Haiti are from my parents and family and maybe they hid this type of stuff from me or something but what the heck??? RAM on Thurs at Olofson...are you for real...te gin moun ki te invite nous nan bagay sa when we were there for Carnaval wi...Geez Louise Shocked Shocked Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: