KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NANCY ON SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER WOMEN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: NANCY ON SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER WOMEN! Reply with quote Back to top

We asked NANCY straight up if she never had a female on female experience in bed, as well as if she never had a lady or more make a pass at her. This is what she told me.

NANCY: "In terms of sexual experience with another girl NO. In terms of if I have ever had girls make a pass at me by trying to talk to me, YES. I never let it get to that point. I tell them very nicely that I am NOT that way. Mwen pale avek yo epi mwen jere ti sa. I know our society is a bit conservative, and won't admit to stuff like that, but I do know that it exists. I usually tell the ladies that I have no problem with them if they are that way, but they have to understand that "C'EST PA MON GENRE", I am NOT that way, and they have to respect that."

KM!

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LET ME BE FUNKY FOR A SECOND "Thx for the clarification Nancy... Cool" Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

P.S. ITS HARD TO BELIEVE B/C I HEARD A YEAR AGO IN HAITI THAT WAS THE TREND Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation YO DI MWEN PAT GEN A FANM KI PAT GIVE IT A TRY.... HINTS THATS WHY BARIKAD CREW GOD REST THERE SOULS MADE THAT KANAVAL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Are you IMPLYING/ASSUMING something JIMBO? Because "YO DI'W" ke it was the trend...so automatically does that make you assume that EVERYONE was down with that?

Please explain. Thanks

KM!

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON SI LE DI NON LE PAT NAN BAGAY KONSA MAP OBLIJA PRAN LE NAN MIN LE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation BUT DAPRE SAM TANDE NAN TI PEYI NOU A HAITI BAGAY FANM SOU FANM NAN WAS COMMON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation A SA MWEN TANDE, IT WAS WHAT WAS IN STYLE ..... SOO I AM SAYING I AM A BIT SURPRISED THAT SHES SAYING SHE DID NOT GIVE IT A TRY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
choubenz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
BON SI LE DI NON LE PAT NAN BAGAY KONSA MAP OBLIJA PRAN LE NAN MIN LE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation BUT DAPRE SAM TANDE NAN TI PEYI NOU A HAITI BAGAY FANM SOU FANM NAN WAS COMMON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation A SA MWEN TANDE, IT WAS WHAT WAS IN STYLE ..... SOO I AM SAYING I AM A BIT SURPRISED THAT SHES SAYING SHE DID NOT GIVE IT A TRY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked at you Jimbo

so se minm jan ou ka di ke se toute moun ki haiti ki nan bagay kidnapping sa bro

mwen pa dakor avew

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
JimBo wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked at you Jimbo

so se minm jan ou ka di ke se toute moun ki haiti ki nan bagay kidnapping sa bro

mwen pa dakor avew

MWEN PA DI MOUN NAN KIDNAPPING OR NOT VYE PATNI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation MWEN DI A BAGAY OU VLE PRAN LE PRAN.... OU PA VLE MWEN PA KONSA POU MWEN DI OU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jimbo Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked R U SERIOUS Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing

So because it was the trend she had to have tried right??? Laughing Laughing You've got to be kidding me... Laughing Laughing I think your fantasies are clouding your judgment there my friend Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS HAS SHE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT Question Question Question Question Question Question SE QUESTION SA POU KM TE MANDE LE, HAS IT EVER CROSSED HER MIND Question Question Question Question Question Cool

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS HAS SHE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT Question Question Question Question Question Question SE QUESTION SA POU KM TE MANDE LE, HAS IT EVER CROSSED HER MIND Question Question Question Question Question Cool

now its whether she thought of it at all...geeez Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jimbo, kite Nancy viv pou mwen...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: