KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIZIK MIZIK: STORIES BEHIND SONGS ON CD BY FABRICE ROUZIER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> STORY BEHIND THE HIT SONGS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtrasexy

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This CD is sick... I have purchased 10 copies to send to friends and family members as gifts. Like Gro, I would love to have a sign copy by the band. I'll pay for shipping if there's a way of getting that done.

Pat, can you ask Fabrice if that's even possible.

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing the stories behind the songs on the CD Fabrice I absolutely cannot get enough of the entire CD which has been on constant rotation in my car since HIPChick brought me my copy from Haiti (Thanks girlie Wink ). Mal is definitely my favorite!

D K Bess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: MIZIK MIZIK: STORIES BEHIND SONGS ON CD BY FABRICE ROUZI Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

7) *PA GIN REZON

Gilbert wrote this with Eric and was supposed to sing it on Haiti Twoubadou volume 4. That volume 4 was supposed to be the one with original material and not just adaptations of known songs. We revisited the song and thought that it would really fit this project well. Mika also left a strong print on this one by doing a cameo on it and by schooling me on dancehall sequencing. This is the label's favorite song on this album.

Sé préfére-m sou album nan...
MIKA is simply phenomenal on this one.
Mwen rinmin leu misyé ap chanté stil mizik sa yo... Wink

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fabrice,

Bon bagay ! Detay sa yo ap fè nou apresye CD a plis toujou. Règleman pa gate zanmi. Menm lè ou wè kèk manm moralis KM t ap rale fèy zòrèy ou pou bagay sigarèt la, nou tout apresye-w paske istwa mizik ayisyèn nan paka ekri san non-w pa ladan n. Fòk bouch yon moun ta tranble pou-l pa rekonèt Fabrice Rouzier kòm yon gwo mizisyen. « Paradi Nan Lanfè » se yon CD klasik ki klase pami top CD ke m posede. Mwen se sèl nèg isi a ki pa voye anyen monte san li pa gen kalite. Tèt anplas !

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> STORY BEHIND THE HIT SONGS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: