KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RORO'S TAKE ON ZENGLEN CD + HIS WARNING TO MAESTRO RICHIE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: RORO'S TAKE ON ZENGLEN CD + HIS WARNING TO MAESTRO RICHIE! Reply with quote Back to top

We asked outspoken Djakout drummer RORO, what he thinks of the ZENGLEN CD. This is what he told me a few minutes ago.

*RORO ON ZENGLEN'S CD: "ZENGLEN is a group that I adore very much. Right now, they are one of the bands that's playing extremely well right now. Richie is one of a few special musicians in the market right now. Having said that, PLAK LA PA RIVE SOU MWEN. The cd has yet to have an impact on me. I am not the only one. A lot of people in Haiti feel that way."

RORO continues: "One of the purposes of having a new cd, it's to make people forget the last cd release that you had on the market. This Zenglen CD did NOT do the job of erasing or making people forget about the Richie/Gracia cd. The other day I was watching on CHANNEL 38 in Haiti, a young lady that was asked to talk about the cd, the lady said "Maestro Richie ou fe fot." Also, I am not saying this next thing to do any harm, but I can tell you that if Gracia Delva had sung THAT SAME EXACT ZENGLEN CD that's just been released, it would have had more impact."

RORO continues "Publik la accepter Kenny wi based on their tour of Haiti. He did damage, but on the record..(He stops). I am going to keep it real. The RICHIE/GRACIA CD hurt Zenglen because it reminded all the Zenglen fans of the work/combination that RICHIE and Gracia used to have. And if Richie continues to collaborate with Gracia on record, it will make it more difficult for Zenglen."

KM!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry, I have a problem with people bringing Gracia into the mix.

Gracia released his "Chanpay" album and NADA. It's not making any noise (no pun intended) none whatsover. So why the heck do they keep bringing Gracia in all of this.

Gracia left Zenglen in 2003 and it's time people move on man; SERIOUSLY!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Gro I agree and disagree....

But I have to say if Richie/Garcia produced a MEGA-HIT, then Roro opinion would 100% correct.

But at best "A Lanve" was the SUCCESS of that CD. And in reality many critics said the EXPECTATIONS were TOO HIGH for Richie and Garcia to beat.

So therefore I gotta sell this argument made by Roro.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RORO's favorite song on the cd is "5 EME VITES".

KM!

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SA MWEN RELE-L DERESPECTE WAP DERESPECTE ALBUM NEG LA-----OU DERESPECTE KENNY TOU

SA SE MANQUE DE RESPE POU RICHIE

YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED BUT GIN DE TRASH OU DI LA IT WAS NOT NECESSARY

THEN AGAIN, SE BIG UP OU TE VINN BIG UP GRACIA----I WONDER WHY, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME

THANKS RORO

Last edited by choubenz on Fri May 30, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

D K Bess

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: RORO'S TAKE ON ZENGLEN CD + HIS WARNING TO MAESTRO RICHI Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

I am going to keep it real. The RICHIE/GRACIA CD hurt Zenglen because it reminded all the Zenglen fans of the work/combination that RICHIE and Gracia used to have. And if Richie continues to collaborate with Gracia on record, it will make it more difficult for Zenglen."

KM!

Kolanget...
Gadé on pawol neg la di la...
KIYES KI PWAL VIN DÉMANTI-L???

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreyol,

Gracia made a record "Chanpay La" without Richie and I'm sure you know the rest.

People seriously need to stop bringing Gracia into Zenglen's mix. Gracia moved on and Zenglen moved on.

Anyways, banm al manje 2 bout banan'n ma fe pi bien. Arrow

D K Bess

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Kreyol,

Gracia made a record "Chanpay La" without Richie and I'm sure you know the rest.

People seriously need to stop bringing Gracia into Zenglen's mix. Gracia moved on and Zenglen moved on.

Anyways, banm al manje 2 bout banan'n ma fe pi bien. Arrow

Piga bannan nan koké nan gorj ou.
Ginleu wap fč mové san la...

Min mwen on ti jan dakor ave-w...

chef lavi

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GROMOSSO misye bien pale wi . li di si RICHIE KONTINYE PRODWI GRACIA BAGAY LA PAP BON POU ZENGLEN. LI PA DI SI GRACIA KONTINYE PRODWI TET LI Laughing . CHANPAY SE YON PRODUCTION DE GRACIA LI YE SO LI PA GEN IMPACT SOU ZENGELN . MEN SI SE TE RICHIE TI KE PRODWI YON LOT ALBUM POU GRACIA LAP GEN IMPACT BIG TIME SOU ZENGLEN .

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roro byen pale anpil sou dosye Gracia an Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: