KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT IN ARCHAIE PICTURES (NIGHT OF MAY 25TH - 2008)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: DJAKOUT IN ARCHAIE PICTURES (NIGHT OF MAY 25TH - 2008)! Reply with quote Back to top

Ayani wrote:
Sanrick wrote:
Ayani wrote:

Well, well, well....thx for sharing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ou pas tande Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen pral fe yon bel ti photo konsa, just pou ou Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

se ou menm yo rele Sexy P an mon frere Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing al gade foto yo anko...eske gen tout talent sa yo...chanteur , batteur, congas playeur, tambourineur...Sexy P se an EUR li fe bagay yo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen ta pral di'w Sexy R mwen ye but mwen bliye mwen manke nan EUR yo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ayani

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: DJAKOUT IN ARCHAIE PICTURES (NIGHT OF MAY 25TH - 2008)! Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Ayani wrote:
Sanrick wrote:
Ayani wrote:

Well, well, well....thx for sharing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ou pas tande Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen pral fe yon bel ti photo konsa, just pou ou Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

se ou menm yo rele Sexy P an mon frere Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing al gade foto yo anko...eske gen tout talent sa yo...chanteur , batteur, congas playeur, tambourineur...Sexy P se an EUR li fe bagay yo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen ta pral di'w Sexy R mwen ye but mwen bliye mwen manke nan EUR yo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sexy R Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing vekelerrrrr Laughing Laughing LMAO....

owen1055

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandspicey wrote:
I love how comfortable the guys from djakout are. They just don't give a rats ass. If it's too hot, take the shirt off and cool down. I love it...lol

I guess that's why they are djazz peyi a, they keep it real.

Thanks for the pics.

Btw, has the guy on the keys been workng out? he's looking alot more buff Laughing

Me too, I really like that about the band. The guys don't seem to care about people going to say. They always look like they're having fun on the stage and having fun with their fans. I guess that's what it takes to be named "dJAZZ PEYI A." A lot of other bands act they're better than the people who pay to come see them, specially when they're playing in the rural parts of HAITI. Whether Djakout is playing in MIAMI, JACMEL, NY, ORLANDO, PORT DE PAIX, CAREFOUR, FRANCE, CITE SOLEIL, THEY INTERACT WITH THE CROWD THE SAME WAY. The boys from MASS KOMPA are the same way.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
islandspicey wrote:
I love how comfortable the guys from djakout are. They just don't give a rats ass. If it's too hot, take the shirt off and cool down. I love it...lol

I guess that's why they are djazz peyi a, they keep it real.

Thanks for the pics.

Btw, has the guy on the keys been workng out? he's looking alot more buff Laughing

Me too, I really like that about the band. The guys don't seem to care about people going to say. They always look like they're having fun on the stage and having fun with their fans. I guess that's what it takes to be named "dJAZZ PEYI A." A lot of other bands act they're better than the people who pay to come see them, specially when they're playing in the rural parts of HAITI. Whether Djakout is playing in MIAMI, JACMEL, NY, ORLANDO, PORT DE PAIX, CAREFOUR, FRANCE, CITE SOLEIL, THEY INTERACT WITH THE CROWD THE SAME WAY. The boys from MASS KOMPA are the same way.

Pas gen manti nan sa'w di a non Owen et se yon nan raison ki fe'm renmen Djazz sa anpil.. Check this out, Roro ki mete Shabba sou tet li lol Ou pas we photo Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: