KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN 5EME VITES: KM'S OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG CD BREAKDOWN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Negnanpouli, I was just schocked how you have turned "A SONG BY SONG BREAKDOWN OF ZENGLEN CD" into a different subject. It shows lack of respect for the rest of intelligent people on the board who wants to debate the topic...Ou pa sispek gin anpil moun ki turned off, yo bay vag sou topic la... Rolling Eyes

I do not care what you want to say about KENNY, but have the decency to open your own post. It is not fair to just TRASH any post anytime you feel like. Rolling Eyes

Brother Pam....M'bay vag sou suject sa a......Mwen pavle gate 100 pyes moun sou board la....An'n rete tet fret
Cool Cool Cool Cool
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

RICKY

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good breakdown KM. As for the hits there are countless on this album. This should have zenglen packing clubs like nothing.

Yes Ay

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'paka tann pou'm gen plak sa nan manm.

owen1055

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got my hand on the CD yesterday and it's a nice CD. I think it's up to KENNY and crew to get creative on the live version of those songs. I think that Kenny is capable of working crowd.

KENNY IS THE LEAD OF ZENGLEN AND SOME OF THE CRAZY PEOPLE ON THE BOARD JUST NEED TO EXCEPT THAT. SOME OF ARE WORSE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT 2 PAC WILL COME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND JOIN DEATH ROW.

DJ Don

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen panse nou menm fanatik konpa, fok nou pa kite nostalji le pase bouche je nou.Rezon ki fe mwen di sa, fon nou ka aksepte Zenglen ak Gracia se te yon lot bagay, avek Reginald et Frero se te yon lot bagay anko, sa ki vle di ak Kennie se yon lon bagay nou gen nan men nou tout simplement.SVP, publik retire nostalji, ak sa moun di, bay Kennie yon ti chans pou nou tande li bien, sou albom nan ak live yo.Se pa di m di ke li pafe nan vokal lan non , men jan yo te kondane li yan li pa meritel, retandel li.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
jeancelestin wrote:
Frankly, i hope this cd will turn into something beneficial for the group, especially on the live circuit! Zenglen really needs to get the public's attention. Frankly, this cd should be able to fill that void
A suivre1
Frankly, i think that is a solid cd, overall!
Good job richie and the crew!

every band need that 1 mega hit to take u over the top------hie ke toute radio paka sispan jwe a---hit ke depi moun tande nan club ou paka pa groove sou li a

se sa seulement zenglen pa ban mwen nan album sa-----mwen te dil deja

album nan chaje ak hit but mwen pa oue mega hit la

On that note, you maybe right, but overall, it is a very good cd!
But, the mega hit, i do not know!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
BEN and other members

Is there ANYTHING that you guys think ZENGLEN can do in order to TRANSFER THIS HEAT ON THE CD to their LIVE performances, which will result in PEOPLE COMING OUT TO SEE THEM?

ZENGLEN in ONE way is like KDANS. THEY HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD CD.

What's holding them back?

KM!

Frankly, if i had the answer, i would be God.
To be honest with you, zenglen plays excellent kompas, but for some reasons, the public does not seem to be too receptive of the band. That is my biggest hope that this time the public will understand that zenglen is one of the top bands and that public will appreciate the works the guys are putting outthere,.
Zenglen toujou bay bon pwodui, but es ke se piblik ki pa konpran ou bien something else
I hope this album translates into high success for the group
But, in terms of your question directly, pat, i do not have an answer for that!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zafe megahit la mwen pako we li... when was the last time we had a megahit in the HMI?

Mwen pap tounen is a potential hit, hope they explore it live.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I hope you are NOT thinking WHO I am thinking.

NEG TIMID or is it NEG NAN POULI will be happy to hear that.

Are you saying the G-R-A-C-I-A word BEN?

KM!

Well, i would not say gracia at this point! Gracia has been out of the band for almost 6 years now, therefore the gracia effect may be more in Miami or less in other states. Why the gracia syndrome would still hunt the band although i think zenglen is playing a better konpas than when gracia was there?
Well, if that is the case, we can start talking in the HMi about the "personality, graciamaniac syndrome". For sure, i know that there are some friends outthere, especially, my friend and brothers Millenext and toto vice, who think that gracia remains the solution for zenglen? However, i would argue taht it is more time for zenglen to move on and pass taht gracia syndrome. What about if gracia was not there?
I know for fact that a lot of haitians like personality. But, moin pa panse li ta rive nan nivo sa
Sa grave

Ernst

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: ZENGLEN 5EME VITES: KM'S OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG CD BREAKD Reply with quote Back to top

I DON'T WORRY ABOUT IF ZENGLEN IS GOING TO DELIVER OR NOT. MWEN FE YO KONFIANS NAN DEPATMAN SA. ZENGLEN IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS AS FAR AS STUDIO WORK, NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. IT'S A GREAT ALBUM, BUT THERE IS NOTHING NEW ON THIS ALBUM.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: