KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI'S NEW SINGLE "OU GIN DEFO": LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Naya

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As I was reading earlier a post by Silans on Marketing/target group/segmenting etc... I think this new song by Krezi is the perfect example of the problems that were being enunciated.
Yes musically it is a nice song. The lyrics are funny. The slogan is catchy.
But to all the Krezi fans out there do you guys recognize your band?
I think we need to go beyond slogan and funny things that are being said.
I personnaly cannot fit this song with "Pa tcheke Krezi", "Ti mafi" ,"Le'm we'w".
I hear this song and I hear Zenglen, Fasil, Mass Kompa, Gabel....
Is Krezi changing direction, moving into a new line? Is that what we can expect in the future?
Is krezi even aware that this song is a big step change from what was its originality or its Market...or was the song made to adapt to a new mucsicien talents.
These to me are things that need to be analyzed carefully when listening to this new song.
To me this song is proof that "Krezi se cherche encore..."and have yet to find its true identity

Madan Mika

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mesye yo gen yon mod yo sot lakay manman yo ak tout defo yo epi yap ranse...
Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Krezi bayo... bayo...
Oh lord mal retande ti mizik la anko....
Bon bagay kite sousi yo kontre...

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

é pa sa... ann kité priyè pwan kantik..

a pa HMI an fini tounen HOT MESS INDUSTRY Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

koté nèg yo baré ak pawòl kléren sa yo... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

sanblé nèg yo té chita anba pyé mango ka david, y'ap manjé chat bouyi ak kann ki fèl épi pawòl yo monté nan tèt mika tankou lwa ginen...

impossible Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool

nustyle11

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Princess Naya wrote:

But to all the Krezi fans out there do you guys recognize your band?

Let it go!!!!It's only one song.... Such rebuttal should wait until Krezi's entire album comes out.

De tout fason, pour ete ka'p vini la...si mizik sa a jwen air play, li ka fe yon ravaj total kapital... Mwen ka imajine tout ti moun ak gran moun ka'p chante mizik sa a nan lakou Potoprens...OU PA KA GASON...

It's also official that Black easy is the new drummer of Krezi.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know man, I listened to the song a couple of times and to tell you the truth, I'm not feeling it yet. Rolling Eyes I'll give it a couple of more tries...

Silans

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was warned of the style of the music by some people. It's exactly what they told me. As they describe it, if I take Negosye and Pa Tcheke Krezi together it will be a bit similar.

The song is very funny. I cannot stop but laughing. The song is really about the slogan. Konpa a hardcore.
Mika did an awesome job on the vocal. This is a track that might be awesome live...I can't wait to hear it.

I will answer PNaya's comments in the other topic.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad at all. Ampil Zenglen nan ti mizik sa. Ti melody a nice, keyboard la entrainant. The lyrics are weird but funny. OU pakab gason, w'ap manje kreson, wap veye free night....LLLOOOLLLLLLLLLL. Musically, there's nothing to go WOAW about. I was expecting a longer solo from Delice and another groove from David. The song seems like it's just 2 minutes cause all you can remember is Ou pakab Gason....slogan. But it's a decent summer/barbercue song but very different from what we usually from Mika and David. Not a bad way to introduce Black Easy but we'll see how the fans will accept him as Ti Roos replacement....
This song is a bold move from Krezi, they took a chance. We'll see how their fan base will react to this one.

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Just too funny

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's different, i am still digesting it but I like it so far

FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Musik la pako gin 2 jou deyo..lobey li gintan ap fè nan potoprenss..c`est du sabotage...slogan ou pa ka gasson wa fè tel bagay sa...just take offffffff net Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anpil moun ki chajé defo oblijé vlé corrigé yo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Krezi bon bagay nettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....j`appprouuveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: