KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI'S NEW SINGLE "OU GIN DEFO": LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
choubenz

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@KAFOU---OU PAKA GASON POU WAP VEYE NEG KAP FE GRIMAS SOU STAGE

YO DIM DIW YO PA VLE GASON TCHEKE YO SOU STAGE, KITE SA POU TI MEDAME YO

WOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by choubenz on Tue May 13, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou and others,

I think it's kind of disrespecful to Keep doing the same things over and over again even after the Administrator deleted several nonsense replies , he then procedeed to warn some of you about it, but you kept on going ! Come on guys, I know the slogan is funny, but enough with the nonsense. I know it's not my place to say this, But since i am a KM member and a KM reader i just find it annoying the back and forth nonsense.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

sexype

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
RICKY wrote:
The song is okay. slogan sa ap fe mizik la mache but nothing to jump up and down for. Alot of the other bands should follow krezi's footsteps and put out new material also.

OU PA KA GASON POU RENMEN FE ZIN KONSA!!!

KITE KREZI A EN REPOS! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's really funy...lol

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
belle deesse

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote Back to top

VERY NICE ? ME LIKE IT

belfam

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like it it has an old scholl flavor in it
very funny and catchy lyrics good job Krezi
Black easy HHHMMMMM!!!!! Arrow

DJ-KD

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Nice!!! Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce you to "KREZI 101"... Professor David and Student Teacher Mika...

BAN DEYE

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing TELMAN MWEN KONTAN SE SA SELMAN MWEN KA .........BRAVO KREZI ...I LIKE IT ALOT.......

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Still can't get enough...........of Krezi

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the song actually...Krezi is really winning me over these days..I need to see them live again...I didn't really get a feel for them last time I saw them but this song is actually pretty decent. They have an old school band vibe feel to them. I would put them in the same category of Zenglen, Djakout, and Nu look right now. Good job Krezi. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG , I really like this song. It's catchy, funny, danceable and has a killer slogan.

GOOD JOB KREZI! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: