KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*PICTURES + NOTES: HANGOUT AT SOBS (MAY 2ND - 2008)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
YANVALOO....You missed the question that I asked in the other post.

YANVALOO....What is it in the MEI MEI picture that you see, that is making YOU uncomfortable?

ALSO...Sispan chita laky ou ap tan bal because IT MAKES YOU LAZY in actually ATTENDING A GROUP LIVE....Se sak fe ou pa al tcheke HANGOUT depi lontan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

mwen pat miss li non...and you know i never miss thing mwen just passe', not uncomfortable non...mwen just pat sou sa.

As far as the other statement ap tan'n lan been doing that for years and never stop me...Answer me when was the last time they been in NY ...epi chaque fwa mwen desan Miami yo pa jwe'..i guess it's bad luck to me..just wasnt in the mood for the long drive and knew it wouldn't be a good , booming night and so far the vibe is it wasn't .

You know how i gage alot of things and yes i beleive in that a mort thats how i get my vibe even when i go to Bal i got to listen again to really see how the band play or what i missed... anyway Something is lacking in the band promotion wise and buzz wise...and i knew SOB wasn't the one so i stay home dont' forget it's an hour and 30min ride for me Rolling Eyes

Lot kestion an mwen passe' wi brother Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
choubenz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Embarassed YANVA paka repon kesyon MEI MEI a that HE BROUGHT UP in his post. YAP VEYE'W so ou paka repon?

Is "SOMEONE" watching you, therefore YOU CAN'T answer? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: CHOUBENZ....ALL THEY NEED IS A HIT SONG!
Laughing

KM!

MOUN NY PA ABITUE AK DJAZZ LA-----THEY BETTER START COMING TO NY MORE OFTEN, MINM SI SE POU FREE YO VINN JWE----CROWD LA PAT SOU SA MINM

LER BIZI TE FINN JWE PAT GIN PLUS KE 30 MOUN NAN SOB'S

I WILL CHECK THEM OUT NEXT TIME THEY COME TO NY----THEY HAVE GREAT POTENTIALS---ALL THEY NEED IS A MAJOR HIT

MAKENSON-----RETE NAN LEKOL POZO A, WAP BON

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just don't know what's missing in Hangout... They have musicians and the band is playing kick ass live. I'm glad you enjoy yourself Pat, se yon Djazz mwen renmen anpil. I would like to see them making it bigger than that.

Thanks for the review and pics!

Altidor

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: BIZI Rock the SOB'S ON Friday May 2, 2008 Reply with quote Back to top

"BIZI" performance at SOB's was amazing. The group is like a little secret that isn't a secret anymore. Hangout was great also. They rock the house. But don't forget "BIZI". They started the show. The band was great. Nido has an amazing voice. I guess this band isn't a secret after all. The fans have to keep their eyes on this band.

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what's up Altidor

ki kote ou jwinn grosser grinn last name sa Laughing Laughing

TATOU20

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: BIZI Rock the SOB'S ON Friday May 2, 2008 Reply with quote Back to top

Altidor wrote:
"BIZI" performance at SOB's was amazing. The group is like a little secret that isn't a secret anymore. Hangout was great also. They rock the house. But don't forget "BIZI". They started the show. The band was great. Nido has an amazing voice. I guess this band isn't a secret after all. The fans have to keep their eyes on this band.

welcome to the board

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RICKY

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The band was tight on friday night and the song selection was good. When they take their time and really depoze kompa on a slow tempo song these guys can do alot of damage. HO has alot of potential and needs to showcase it more but what i don't understand is how a band can be with a new singer for 8 months without a single or video. anyway, good luck to them. As for Bizi they did their thing and got support from alot of people in NJ. Nido has the vocals so they should work on getting him more out there. well good luck to both bands. it was an okay party

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: