KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BIZNIS SINGLE: LISTEN TO ORLANDO GROUP'S DEBUT SINGLE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: BIZNIS SINGLE: LISTEN TO ORLANDO GROUP'S DEBUT SINGLE! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the debut single from a group out of ORLANDO. The group's name is BIZNIS. Click on the link below to listen to the song.
Won't you please let us know what you think of the song EVEN IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD. THANKS.

http://www.kompamagazineradio.com/songs/biznis.mp3

KM!

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the song is ok but lacks originality...
if they want to make it in this HMI...
they need to come with a fresh sound...
don't be afraid to take risk... guys...
GOOD LUCK...... Cool Cool

belle deesse

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: heyhey Reply with quote Back to top

i like it...
sound like zenglen,but the groove is tight
nou gen potentialite ti mesye kenbe la
nap jwe yon konpa red laa

DJ VAL

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

men bon jen ven, i like it, i'm not too crazy about the vocal and the way they faded the song at the end ,but besides that the horn section is exellent i'm feeling it. good job guys keep it up.

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOT BAD

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
LambiProductions

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad, but as a debut single they should have choose a track with a catchy chorus. By the way.... yo gen van pou pouse bato a lotbo lanme a... I'll give them a passing grade. Good Luck guys
Almost forgot... the guitar...li pa mal tou

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like this song better than.. that Back off Remix...

Good Job guys.

1Lov'

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ILandfaces wrote:
NOT BAD

I agree.
The Guitar Parts got me going, the Licks are just Fantastic. Too bad the lack Originality is too obvious. They got time to fix it Ihope. I give the track a 7.5 /10.
Keep working BIZNIS and Good Luck
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

belle deesse

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote Back to top

very nice track,the groove is crazy,animation
the horn section is on point,again too much zenglen,try to work on that part.nou nan biznis ti mesye 6/10 good luck biznis

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am going to keep it real, I tried to say nothing but it bothers me a lot to do that. I do not like crapping on new bands but really how will this songs be your signature song. There is nothing memorable with it, nothing that is going to make me like remember this new band.

This song is a nice filler song but not an impact song. For a new band that is what you need.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: