KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONICK/NICKENSON DEBUT SINGLE "JERE'M": LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mymy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ME just loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee the vocals !
se pa ti harmonie non , nan voix yo ! Boy ! MAc D really impressed me ... beaucoup de changements !

first listen , i thought it was a lil' bit too "siro" but mgentan sou 5e fois mwen lar et se mwen ki wè ki dezod moun pral fè sou break sa yo ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

bambyvicekreyol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno, I'm not feeling it that much yet. Maybe I need to listen to it a bit more!

Sak pa kontan --> Poursuit ton coridor...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neysah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: well well well Reply with quote Back to top

the song is just Nickenson to me ...nothing new some improvement with the voice samplimg .The guitar is just wow no dout but the solo nicky played something close on elie lapointe first cd already that's what happend when do play for too much people you play a deja vu without knowing I was expecting more from Mac-D he li te sonnen pi bien nan k-dans on nicky he sounds almost like him ...may be nick did sing the song before and he just has to follow nicky's soul wich is good but could have been better if he had come up with his own.
mwen kritike mwen pa denigre I still give you guys 5 sou 10

Matekonpa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's no doubt that Nicky along with the team of musicians he worked with wouldn't drop something as tight as this track. I can't expect any less from Nicky in songs like this one. But as a band that's coming out, I was hoping that something new could've come out of it since this is not one of his usual commercial/ collabo studio projects with jazz la. The song is indeed a hit potential for the summer because it fits the trend of what's playing out there, and comes with a group of very popular artists.

Very good job Harmonick, I'm just expecting more from you guys. I know you can.

Dom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se yon sel bagay mwen paka konpran'n all this (this song is straight up nick)... last checked i thought he was the maestro of Amonik.... and everybody has their own signature when it comes to his/her style.. just like u could be listening to a song and be like oh saa se nu-look, oubyen ah saa pa fouti pa djakout... i mean whats wrong with having your own style and signature when it comes to music. moncher se yon bel ti gren mizik.... neg yo byen depoze, ti mizik sa pwal fe anpyl neg shifonnen devan medam yo on the dancefloor.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mymy wrote:
first listen , i thought it was a lil' bit too "siro" but mgentan sou 5e fois mwen lar et se mwen ki wè ki dezod moun pral fè sou break sa yo ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pale ak moun yo Mymy! Laughing Laughing Laughing The first minute is on replay Laughing Gade travay Amonik Razz Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: