KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EVE-LOR'S "BADDEST CHICK" VISUALS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naturellecreole

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ala kote pou ou we. ti pitit la tres bel men li pa besoin ap fe sort de visuel sa yo. tampri souple wi mwen pa yon hater non.
Evelor sweety si ou ap li board la tampri pran advice mesdam yo.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Foto silah yo se pou Playboy Magazine ou KOI Laughing Laughing
Quelle Affaire hein Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the visual KM + Deeva Evelor Cool

One Luv wi,

Kara

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

O O .....Gade koze..........BON MEDAMES NAP PALE AMPIL.....Mwen pa oue foto yo besoin ampil ANALYZE NON..................

MY TAKE......She's not that bad as some of you put it..........ALL I SEE..........LI besoin on ti SOIN...LI PA SEMBLE ON MOU'N KI NAN SOINNNNNNNN..If she can get under the WINGS OF A WHITE BOY Laughing .......whom can teach her le gou du bon.......I SEE THE SKY WILL BE THE LIMIT FOR HOMEGIRL......

And by the way .KIMBE ON CHEAP COFFEE POT POZ......RAMASSE CHARACTER'W PITAN'M........This is the beautiful AMERICA Cool

..anyway my dear ..........I WAS WONDERING IF HER BOUCHE IS SURETTE...........Or sirette......I hope not.....because i like her style for some reason.....KM OU KA BAN'M ON TI AUDIO DE EVE PLEASE IF POSSIBLE................

OTHERWISE ....EVE KEEP
UP AK YOUR DREAM THIS IS AMERICA.......TOUT BAGAY POSSIBLE..........

--Winston Churchill

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Baddest chick Shocked Shocked Si'm byen kompran se an Wanna-be Trina Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Selman li kon'n Rappe tankou Trina at least.. Paske nan kompa. That isn't for her. Cool Cool

And for the Lingerie Foto Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Don't think Tyra Banks pwal pick li nan ANTM so... Laughing Laughing

Good luck 2 her !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Arrow

p.s: Li ka'a jwen an contract for somes hardcore movie.. Mwen espere sa'a pou li Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: EVE-LOR'S "BADDEST CHICK" VISUALS! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Here is a note from former HANGOUT tryout artist EVE-LOR. Check it out.

First of all I want to thank EVERYONE for their support. Now that the Hangout chapter has closed out, I moved on to my solo projects. I have been working hard in the studio, at the gym , with my choreographers, so i can bring you guys the REAL deal cause i'll be more prepared this time,.

Watch out for ERNEST coming out with his single " The Bachelor". I'm one of the lead models in the music video so make sure you guys support him and request his song.

That's it for now.

PS. I love you ALL and remember " I'm The Baddest Chick You've Seen Thus Far "

Eve-Lor

BON VANT MWEN PLEIN NET.

THX PAT.

LE M FIN GADE PICS SA YO, M PRAL FE YON LOT REVE. Laughing Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

MusiQ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this young lady should have taken a more professional portrait; it would have done her justice. I understand her “baddest chick” motto, showing off her risqué style and all. However, these aren’t the clothes or the poses to rock that motto. The poses and clothes are what killed this shoot. No offense, but these clothes look flimsy and cheap. As for the poses, only # 4 looks descent. She should really consider these two items on her next photo shoot. She is a pretty girl, she’s young and she has what it takes to flaunt it, but she needs to decide if she wants to appeal to wider market or to young boys going through puberty.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: