KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

AMONIK/HARMONIK GROUP VISUAL: TI MEDAMES JERE'M!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexype

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAT, WHERE IS SHEDLEY ABRAHAM? HE IS NOT IN THESE PIX.. IS HE IN THE GROUP OR NOT?

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now that I start recovering from last weekend fatigue, I'm back for some additional comments and thoughts.

sexype wrote:
Quote:
PAT, WHERE IS SHEDLEY ABRAHAM? HE IS NOT IN THESE PIX.. IS HE IN THE GROUP OR NOT?

I guess Pat covered that question before. Sexype, this is not the group official poster. I happened to be LUCKY to find all those members at the right spot at the same time because only three of them(MCD, SAUNDERS, NICKY) are part of this video shooting. They agree for me to take the pic because they have so much respect for KM members.

Ladykreol wrote:
Quote:
The pic is alright but it's nice to see who will actually be a part of this new group.

Thank you very much, ou fini pale...Guess what? KM members are the first ones to have that.
Those guys love KM to death. AMONIK JERE KM tres souvan... Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What the hell is this?

islandspicey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since the pic wasn't anything planned and they just came together for the fans, Thanks. I appreciate the gesture.

Everyone looks like they are "jere-ing" their sexy Laughing

Looking forward to something official.

ciao!

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AMONIK ap jérém sérieusement wi larrrrrrr , Fabrice ou nan jazz la, bon bagay enfin les deux inséparables sa yo retrouvé yo ansanm finalement... bon mouin pwal suiv AMONIK de près.
Nicky m'avèw. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the pic Pat.
(MAK)

Me and U

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Six young guns to shoot us down Laughing

Very good Mr Patrick D. Thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: