KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CAN OUR COMMUNITY DIGEST SUCH..........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: CAN OUR COMMUNITY DIGEST SUCH.......... Reply with quote Back to top

Check this website www.dontdatehimgirl.com ....I was thinking of starting such movement in our community......

with 600,000 hits per day i Think it's a brilliant business idea that Tasha Joseph the creator of DontDateHimGirl.com, a controversial new website that lets women publicly out the men who allegedly cheat on them to avoid the heartache of dating the cad.

The site currently averages 600,000 hits per day and features thousands of cheating men—with more being added each day! Joseph has appeared on the Today Show, MSNBC, Fox News and Entertainment Tonight talking about the site, a resource for women who have experienced the pain of infidelity....

I was also wondering if she's HAITAIN.... Cool

--Winston Churchill

SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You see all one needs is a SIMPLE IDEA.......TO ME THAT'S A GOLDMINE. Cool ...

I have a couple of them.....Let's wait and see Cool

--Winston Churchill

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fanm please do not start such a thing. A lot of brother are going to be in hiding. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pojiab ti neg ayisian yo, the fun is just about to stop. Laughing

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is a female version too..Dontdateher.com....lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well i am currently working on 2 projects . Cool ..Hope HAITIANONE WILL BE A CUSTOMER FOR ONE OF THEM.. Shocked ....Stay PUT KM WILL BE THE BASE NORMAL FOR ONE OF THEM...... Cool

--Winston Churchill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: