KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA'S "I'M IN HEAT" VISUALS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: If I was white I would be bright red!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Dulce wrote:
After I got over seing the pictures with my five derriers all stack on my back.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I had a ball with this post. Pat you are crazier than I thought. I always told Pat no visuals. I will not do visuals. Believe it or not I hate taking pictures Rolling Eyes

So here I am with my nice dress and my very noticeable secret under my ddress obviously showing without my realizing (even after looking in the mirror multiple times), having an AMAZING time and who do I see Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Patrick D.

I ran to the bathroom.... but he was right there to catch me when I got out Shocked Shocked Shocked

I was having such a great night and I was soooo relaxed that I gave in and he happily clicked away with his camera Laughing

Although I will never reveal the secret behind that hideous thing I had under the dress, I will say that I was feeling a little down because I did put on some weight, but after joking around with Pat and jokingly taking those pictures I felt a lot better. After seeing the response on the board (good and bad felt even more motivated to work harder at the gym. Thanks Guys!! I know some guys don't like when I lose too much weight but I have to try to look as fit as I can because I am currently auditioning for commercials and plan on doing a lot in t.v. land. Unfortunately thickness does not go hand and hand with my short frame for that venture so I decided to make a change. So to the guys that like my thickness, I'm sorry I have to do me now and really lean out and tone, tone, tone. I don't believe in starvation diets so don't worry I will be healthy. I love all of you. Yanvaloo, where in the world do you get these nice pictures of me? I think I need to hire you.

HIRE MOI PITO----I ENJOY TAKING NICE/SEXY PICTURES----FREE OF CHARGE

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: If I was white I would be bright red!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Dulce wrote:
After I got over seing the pictures with my five derriers all stack on my back.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I had a ball with this post. Pat you are crazier than I thought. I always told Pat no visuals. I will not do visuals. Believe it or not I hate taking pictures Rolling Eyes

So here I am with my nice dress and my very noticeable secret under my ddress obviously showing without my realizing (even after looking in the mirror multiple times), having an AMAZING time and who do I see Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Patrick D.

I ran to the bathroom.... but he was right there to catch me when I got out Shocked Shocked Shocked

I was having such a great night and I was soooo relaxed that I gave in and he happily clicked away with his camera Laughing

Although I will never reveal the secret behind that hideous thing I had under the dress, I will say that I was feeling a little down because I did put on some weight, but after joking around with Pat and jokingly taking those pictures I felt a lot better. After seeing the response on the board (good and bad ), I felt even more motivated to work harder at the gym. Thanks Guys!!

I know some guys don't like it when I lose too much weight but I have to try to look as fit as I can because I am currently auditioning for commercials and plan on doing a lot in t.v. land. Unfortunately thickness does not go hand and hand with my short frame for that venture so I decided to make a change. So to the guys that like my thickness, I'm sorry I have to do me now and really lean out and tone, tone, tone. I don't believe in starvation diets so don't worry I will be healthy. I love all of you. Yanvaloo, where in the world do you get these nice pictures of me? I think I need to hire you.

Stop acting coy gurrl...you know you were teasing our boys up here and it worked big time Smile Razz ...you looked nice though...I just didn't see that pose coming from you Laughing Laughing Either way do your thang et jere sexy'w Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bugzy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa sandra santi mezanmi
nice pictures Smile Smile
FIDEL WI PAPA......
ZENGLEN WI PAPA
EPI MY NAME STILL Bugzy Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: