KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

AFTER SEX: TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After Sex.. I am done... TV.. KM... computer.. Whatever.. If I stay in the bed next to the lady you can be sure I am going for another round....
The funny thing is, sometime I bring my laptop in bed while she is sleeping just to make her happy...

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! I' m new here but I would like to give my take on this one.

Siwo, I personaly don't think it' s a matter of disrespedtful nor personality, but a matter of body metabolism. We don't know his endurance and what he did to put his girl to sleep. Men an menm tan tou si ti'w kow pa bon jete'w. Si se cho misye two cho di'l achte AC ou byen yo moso katon poul fe van. Epi tou gen de boxe se yon sel round yo gen yen. It would be hard for them to get back on the ring.

SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Syromiel;

Apres sex, map konsantre kijan mwen pral refoure anko. le plus souvent se gou bouboune nan ki nan bouche mwen, map fe digestion apres sa pou mwen foure langue mwen anko cheri.

******GOOD LORD KAFOU. DO U EVER TAKE A BREAK Question Question Question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: