Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Not for the sensitive people
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Not for the sensitive people
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Not for the sensitive people Reply with quote Back to top

I know that many of you are extremely sensitive when it comes criticizing Haiti and Haitian affairs. However, I can't, for the life of me, understand why these people want to protest against hungry by destorying private businessness.

If Haitians want to fight against hunger,

1. They need to learn basic land farming instead of grate santi nan Port-au-Prince chak jou.

2. Haitians are importing food items from the U.S., and they are complaining about high food cost.

3. The majority of them need to get off their lazy asses and go back to their hometowns and farm their lands, instead of waiting for a handout.

4. The governement needs to bomb City Soleil and get rid of the scums of Port-au-Prince

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Not for the sensitive people Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
I know that many of you are extremely sensitive when it comes criticizing Haiti and Haitian affairs. However, I can't, for the life of me, understand why these people want to protest against hungry by destorying private businessness.

1. They need to learn basic land farming instead of grate santi nan Port-au-Prince chak jou.

2. Haitians are importing food items from the U.S., and they are complaining about high food cost.

3. The majority of them need to get off their lazy asses and go back to their hometowns and farm their lands, instead of waiting for a handout.

4. The governement needs to bomb City Soleil and get rid of the scums of Port-au-Prince

Yep, the people who used to farm in Haiti, guess where they are living, Homestead!!!!! Laughing Laughing

I said this in another post, there is a severe form of braindrain in that country. All that make sense but for that to occur you need expertise which have left for the US.

Evie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Not for the sensitive people Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
I know that many of you are extremely sensitive when it comes criticizing Haiti and Haitian affairs. However,
Quote:
I can't, for the life of me, understand why these people want to protest against hungry by destorying private businessness.

My family said the same exact thing Exclamation

Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H1,
There is noone but the moun so that are left behind in Haiti.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Not for the sensitive people Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:

My family said the same exact thing Exclamation

One of your relatives might be the Machiavellian One. You never know.

pwen_de_jou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with everything but #4. When everyone started leaving my mom's little village, most of my family stayed right where they were, planting their coffee, limes, apricots, mangoes, corn, and manioc.

That's why you don't see riots "an deyo."

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree...

the only thing tha tgets me is that there are innocent ki nan cite soleil tou.

but damn something has to be done for the greater good.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good post Mach.

Agronomy in Haiti does seem like a LOST ART Sad

PIYO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brother Mach here is one my problems with you.

You enter your class, you ask every student to submit their homework. They tell you they haven’t done it, you just pull your belt out and “tout moun anba baton”. Then, when you make sure you haven’t miss anyone, you ask “Why you did not do your homework?”

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Mach - i just said the same sh8t in another post... But what puzzles me the most, both the President and the Prime Minister both hold degress in Agriculture...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: